Hard Drives - SSD
Solid-state drives are currently the fastest form of storage available, and can give your system a massive boost in application and OS load times, data transfer speeds and overall responsiveness. Their lightning speed comes from their flash memory chips, which unlike traditional hard drives have no moving parts. This makes them more reliable, smaller, lighter and less power hungry, but they can cost significantly more and have less capacity.
Bay converters and brackets for PC Cases which include brackets and drive bay converters of various types.
- Silverstone 3.5'' to 2x 2.5'' SSD or HDD Bay Converter (Fit 2x2.5" in one 3.5" Bay) Silver/Nickel£4.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- SilverStone SST-FP58B, Bay Device 5.25" 1x slot loading slim optical drive and 4x 2.5” HDD/SSD, Black£12.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Here you will find various adaptors and other miscellaneous equipment for internal hard-drives to help adapt them to your requirements.
- Silverstone HDDBOOST for 2.5" SATA SSD inc 3.5" Enclosure. Increase System Performance by 70%£10.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Lycom ST-168m mSATA SSD to 2.5" SATA Drive Converter with 2.5" Frame£12.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
mSATA SSDs easily fit in the palm of your hand, yet are available in capacities up to 1TB, often without any performance hit over using a 2.5” model. While newer laptops are shifting to the M.2 connector, mSATA slots are still found on previous generation motherboards and laptops. These SSDs are great for providing such systems with a fast, silent storage upgrade.
- Lycom mSATA to SATA PCIe 2.0 Adapter Card with Hybrid Drive£19.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
SATA cables are used to connect hard disks, SSDs and optical drives to a PC's motherboard. Our range includes standard cables, versions with right-angled connectors to fit into tight spaces, SATA power adapters and SATA-to-MOLEX power connectors.
- 30cm Phobya 87473 SATA Power Extension Internal - Black£1.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY