300GB to 900GB 3.5" Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) Hard Drives
Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) is a data transfer protocol that is more enterprise focussed than SATA, which is the standard bus for regular consumer drives. Available in 300GB, 600GB and 900GB capacities SAS drives are more expensive per gigabyte, but they offer increased speed, longevity and improved error checking, which is vital for their intended use in enterprise, server and high-end workstation solutions. These 3.5" models are less limited in speed and capacity than 2.5" ones, but require more space. Designed to be used with mission critical systems such as servers, high-end work stations or any other users that require the best performance going to improve their systems performance.
- 450GB Seagate ST3450857SS Cheetah 15K.7, SAS 6Gb/s, 15000rpm, 16MB, Cache 3.4 ms£110.48£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 4TB HGST 0B26885 Ultrastar 7K4000, 3.5", 7200RPM, SAS, 64MB Cache£131.48£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 300Gb Seagate ST3300657SS Cheetah 15K.7, SAS 6Gb/s, 15000rpm, 16MB, Cache 3.4 ms£139.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 600Gb Seagate ST3600057 Cheetah 15K.7, SAS 6Gb/s, 15700rpm, 16MB, Cache 2.0 ms£203.48£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 1.8TB Seagate ST1800MM0018 2.5" Savio Enterprise V8 SAS 12GB/s 10000rpm 512MB Cache Hard Drive£299.48£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY