GPU - Other
A Graphics card is a dedicated expansion card with one or more monitor outputs. Depending on the card, it connects via the PCI or PCI-E slot on the motherboard. This can then over ride the integrated on-board graphics controller and output of the motherboard. Some of the advantages of using a graphics card include a higher quality visual output and clarity, increased range of resolutions with the ability to run two or more monitors (depending on the card). Graphics cards are available in a range of specifications from low to high-end. Depending on the requirements. Updated
An SLI (Scalable Link Interface) bridge is used to connect two or more NVIDIA graphics cards together for increased performance in games and applications. SLI bridges come in different sizes as the PCI-E slots are not always in the same place on motherboards, so make sure you buy the right size SLI bridge.
- StarTech.com USB-C to DisplayPort Adapter 4K 60Hz - White£21.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- StarTech.com USB-C to DisplayPort Adapter 4K 60Hz Black£23.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 1M StarTech.com USB-C to VGA (Male) Adapter Cable (3 ft.) 1920x1200£30.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 2M StarTech.com USB-C to VGA (male) Adapter Cable (6 ft.) 920x1200£33.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- StarTech.com Travel A/V Adapter: 3-in-1 USB-C to VGA, DVI or HDMI - 4K£52.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY