GPU - Other
A Graphics card is a dedicated expansion card with one or more monitor outputs. Depending on the card, it connects via the PCI or PCI-E slot on the motherboard. This can then over ride the integrated on-board graphics controller and output of the motherboard. Some of the advantages of using a graphics card include a higher quality visual output and clarity, increased range of resolutions with the ability to run two or more monitors (depending on the card). Graphics cards are available in a range of specifications from low to high-end. Depending on the requirements. Updated
Matrox Graphics offers a wide range of graphics cards customized to meet the unique requirements of professionals today. Matrox graphics solutions combine superior image quality, extensive multi-display capabilities and exceptional stability.
- 512Mb Matrox M9120-E512LPUF PCIex16 L/Profile DualHead, 1920x1200 digital, 2048x1536 analog, Passive£260.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
From adapters to replacement brackets, these accessories are aimed at helping you get the right and desired use from your equipment.
- ScanFX PCI-E 1X to 16X Power Riser Card Extension USB 3.0 SATA Power Connection£10.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Leadtek Teradici PCoIP GPU Hardware Accelerator / Server Offload Card£1,631.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
VGA coolers are the best way to cool your Graphics card when overclocking. This prevents damage to your components and can also decrease fan noise on certain graphics cards. Updated
- ScanFX VGA Cooler with 35mm Fan with Heat Sink Quiet with 2 Pin Power Connector£1.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Thermalright GF-100 Bolt-Thru-Kit for Spitfire VGA cooler£3.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY