GPU - Other
A Graphics card is a dedicated expansion card with one or more monitor outputs. Depending on the card, it connects via the PCI or PCI-E slot on the motherboard. This can then over ride the integrated on-board graphics controller and output of the motherboard. Some of the advantages of using a graphics card include a higher quality visual output and clarity, increased range of resolutions with the ability to run two or more monitors (depending on the card). Graphics cards are available in a range of specifications from low to high-end. Depending on the requirements. Updated
VGA coolers are the best way to cool your Graphics card when overclocking. This prevents damage to your components and can also decrease fan noise on certain graphics cards. Updated
- ScanFX VGA Cooler with 35mm Fan with Heat Sink Quiet with 2 Pin Power Connector£1.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Thermalright GF-100 Bolt-Thru-Kit for Spitfire VGA cooler£3.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Matrox Graphics offers a wide range of graphics cards customized to meet the unique requirements of professionals today. Matrox graphics solutions combine superior image quality, extensive multi-display capabilities and exceptional stability.
- 32MB Matrox G55+MDHA32DSF, G550, AGP 4x, D-Sub/ DVI, Passive Cooled Graphics Card, Bulk£93.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 32MB Matrox G55MDDAP32DSF, G550, PCI, LFH-60, Passive Cooled, Low Profile Graphics Card£139.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
An SLI (Scalable Link Interface) bridge is used to connect two or more NVIDIA graphics cards together for increased performance in games and applications. SLI bridges come in different sizes as the PCI-E slots are not always in the same place on motherboards, so make sure you buy the right size SLI bridge.
- EVGA Pro 2 Way SLI Bridge for Nvidia Graphics Cards£14.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY