GPU - Other
Though AMD and NVIDIA dominate the add-in graphics card market for gaming, other manufacturers produce video cards aimed at the professional display market, where gaming credentials are not a concern. These cards, often passively cooled, still slot into the PCIe slot on a motherboard and offer numerous video outputs for connecting to external displays. External graphics solutions are a different beast, however, as they take in popular cards from AMD and NVIDIA and house them in a dedicated box that can be connected to a laptop or PC for increased performance.
Matrox Graphics offers a wide range of graphics cards customized to meet the unique requirements of professionals today. Matrox graphics solutions combine superior image quality, extensive multi-display capabilities and exceptional stability.
- 512Mb Matrox M9120-E512LPUF PCIex16 L/Profile DualHead, 1920x1200 digital, 2048x1536 analog, Passive£215.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
These eGPU boxes allow you to quickly and easily boost the performance of your PC or laptop without having to open up the case. Most eGPU boxes connect via a Thunderbolt 3 port, and can be used to speed up games plus a variety of GPU-accelerated tasks such as rendering, video encoding and colour grading.
eGPU boxes support a wide range of NVIDIA and AMD graphics cards, so please ensure that the model you’re interested in supports the graphics card you’re planning to use.
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Box - 350W Thunderbolt 3 Expansion System for Desktop GPU or Other PCIe Cards£258.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Box - 550W Thunderbolt 3 Expansion System for Desktop GPU or Other PCIe Cards£327.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck Portable eGPU System - RX 560RRP: £516.00£499.00
From adapters to replacement brackets, these accessories are aimed at helping you get the right and desired use from your equipment.
- Leadtek Teradici PCoIP GPU Hardware Accelerator / Server Offload Card£1,631.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
VGA coolers are the best way to cool your Graphics card when overclocking. This prevents damage to your components and can also decrease fan noise on certain graphics cards. Updated
- ScanFX VGA Cooler with 35mm Fan with Heat Sink Quiet with 2 Pin Power Connector£1.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Thermalright GF-100 Bolt-Thru-Kit for Spitfire VGA cooler£3.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Club3D USB 3.0 to 2x DVI + 2.1 sound Graphics Adapter ModuleWas: £79.99£67.99
- Club 3D SenseVision USB A to HDMI 2.0 Dual Monitor 4K 60HzWas: £80.48£73.19