GPU - NVIDIA
Graphics cards are of the utmost importance in rigs intended for gaming or workstation PCs. For graphically intensive software and high-end games, a discrete card like those here is a must. AMD and NVIDIA dominate this market, and both firms offer a huge variety of cards across a broad spectrum of prices – cards for gamers start at just over £20 and can reach almost £1,000. Features and cooling solutions are just as diverse, but with any card you need to check that your case has room for it, your PSU has the right connections and that its display outputs meet your needs.
The GeForce GT 1030 is the latest entry-level NVIDIA graphics card that is based on the super power efficient Pascal architecture. With 384 cores and support for multiple displays it makes a great choice for a home or office PC.
The GeForce GTX 1050 Ti is based on the latest Pascal architecture which provides awesome performance while consuming very little power. Armed with 768 cores and 4GB of GDDR5 memory the GTX 1050 Ti provides smooth frame rates in all games at 1920 x 1080.
- Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1050 Ti OC Low Profile 4GB GDDR5 Graphics Card, 768 Core, 1303MHz GPU, 1417MHz Boost£139.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
The GeForce GTX 1080 Ti is the latest graphics card based on Pascal architecture and is so powerful it delivers silky smooth frame rates in games at 4K and VR. Featuring 3584 cores and a whopping 11GB of GDDR5X memory the GTX 1080 Ti is the most powerful gaming graphics card on the market and is a perfect combination with a high resolution monitor or VR headset.
- Palit GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Super JetStream 11GB GDDR5X VR Ready Graphics Card, 3584 Core, 1531MHz GPU, 1645MHz BoostWas: £679.49£639.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Palit GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GameRock 11GB GDDR5X VR Ready Graphics Card, 3584 Core, 1505MHz GPU, 1620MHz BoostWas: £679.99£649.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Palit GeForce GTX 1080 Ti JetStream 11GB GDDR5X VR Ready Graphics Card, 3584 Core, 1480MHz GPU, 1582MHz Boost£649.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Palit GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GameRock Premium Edition 11GB GDDR5X VR Ready Graphics Card, 3584 Core, 1556MHz, 1670MHz BoostWas: £689.99£659.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Zotac GeForce GTX 1080 Ti AMP! Extreme Core Ed. 11GB GDDR5X VR Ready Graphics Card, 3584 Core, 1607MHz, 1721MHz Boost£755.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SEA HAWK EK X 11GB GDDR5X VR Ready Graphics Card, 3584 Core, 1544MHz GPU, 1657MHz Boost£809.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti SC2 HYBRID GAMING w/ iCX 11GB GDDR5X VR Ready Graphics Card, 3584 Core, 1556MHz, 1670MHz Boost£819.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
NVIDIA's GeForce GT 730 is available in a number of configurations. The one with 96 cores uses the older Fermi architecture, while the 384 core version uses the latest, highly efficient Maxwell one, and is available with either 2GB of DDR3 or 1GB of faster GDDR5. They all run over the PCI Express 2.0 bus and require no PSU connection, making them very suitable for upgrading older machines. They can handle some very light gaming workloads but are most suitable for silent home theatre and multimedia PCs.
- 4GB Palit GeForce GT 730 KalmX, Passive, Dual Slot, PCIe 2.0 (x8), 2500MHz GDDR5, GPU 902MHz, 384 Cores, mDP/DVI-D/VGA£60.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
VGA coolers are the best way to cool your Graphics card when overclocking. This prevents damage to your components and can also decrease fan noise on certain graphics cards. Updated
- EVGA TITAN X (Pascal) / GTX 1080 Ti FE HYBRID Waterblock Cooler, All-In-One, 120mm Rad. for Reference 1070/1080/1080Ti£149.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
An SLI (Scalable Link Interface) bridge is used to connect two or more NVIDIA graphics cards together for increased performance in games and applications. SLI bridges come in different sizes as the PCI-E slots are not always in the same place on motherboards, so make sure you buy the right size SLI bridge.