GPU - NVIDIA
NVIDIA is the leader in providing quality gaming and professional-grade graphics cards. The company's GeForce series offers excellent solutions at every price point, combining class-leading performance to class-leading energy efficiency. From 1080p gaming to 4K, there is an NVIDIA GeForce-based solution for all budgets and performance levels. Quadro and Tesla cards are designed for professional workstations and servers, offering ISV-certified drivers and other enterprise-class features.
The GeForce RTX 2060 is the latest mid-range graphics card based on the Turing architecture and delivers silky smooth frame rates in games at high resolutions. Featuring 1920 cores and a 6GB of GDDR6 memory the RTX 2060 is a powerful gaming graphics card and is a perfect combination with a gaming monitor or VR headset.
The GeForce RTX 2080 is the latest high-end graphics card based on the Turing architecture and delivers silky smooth frame rates in games at 4K and VR. Featuring 2944 cores and a whopping 8GB of GDDR6 memory the RTX 2080 is the most powerful gaming graphics card on the market and is a perfect combination with a high resolution monitor or VR headset.
The GeForce RTX 2080 Ti is the latest high-end graphics card based on the Turing architecture and delivers silky smooth frame rates in games at 4K and VR. Featuring 4352 cores and a whopping 11GB of GDDR6 memory the RTX 2080 Ti is the most powerful gaming graphics card on the market and is a perfect combination with a high resolution monitor or VR headset.
Based on the latest Pascal architecture the GeForce GTX 1050 is equipped with 768 cores and 3GB of GDDR5 memory and delivers three times the performance of the GTX 650 and double that of the GTX 750 Ti. Choose a GTX 1050 to enjoy all the latest games at 60fps at 1920 x 1080; also ideal for low-power, small form factor PCs.
NVIDIA Quadro graphics cards target 3D workstation users and are certified for use with a broad range of industry leading applications. The high-end cards in this category have unrivalled processing power, flexible display configurations and up to 24GB of memory, depending on the model. They deliver the very best performance for 3D users when dealing with the most demanding computer aided design (CAD) and digital content creation (DCC) and simulation applications.
- 8GB PNY NVIDIA Quadro RTX 4000, Turing, 2304 CUDA, 288 Tensor, 36 RT Cores, GDDR6, 7.1 TFLOPS FP32, DP/VirtualLink£969.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 48GB PNY NVIDIA Quadro RTX 8000, Turing, 4608 CUDA, 576 Tensor, 72 RT Cores, GDDR6, 16.3 TFLOPS FP32, DP/VirtualLink£6,669.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
From adapters to replacement brackets, these accessories are aimed at helping you get the right and desired use from your equipment.
- Arctic Turbo Module V1 Add-On Module For Accelero S Series£5.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Corsair Premium PCIe 3.0 x16 Extension Riser Cable, 300mm, 90° Female PCIe, EMI Shielded, Five-Wire Banded Construction£36.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
An SLI (Scalable Link Interface) bridge is used to connect two or more NVIDIA graphics cards together for increased performance in games and applications. SLI bridges come in different sizes as the PCI-E slots are not always in the same place on motherboards, so make sure you buy the right size SLI bridge.
- NVIDIA Quadro RTX NVLink HB Bridge, 2-Way w/ 60mm 3-Slot Configuration, 100GB/s, For Quadro RTX 6000/8000 Graphics Cards£138.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- NVIDIA Quadro RTX NVLink Bridge, 2-Way with 40mm 2-Slot Configuration, 50GB/s, For Quadro RTX 5000 Graphics Cards ONLY
- NVIDIA Quadro RTX NVLink Bridge, 2-Way with 60mm 3-Slot Configuration, 50GB/s, For Quadro RTX 5000 Graphics Cards ONLY
- NVIDIA Quadro RTX NVLink HB Bridge, 2-Way w/ 40mm 2-Slot Configuration, 100GB/s, For Quadro RTX 6000/8000 Graphics Cards
- PNY High Performance NVIDIA NVLink Bridges, 2-Slot, Pair, 200GB/s Bandwidth, for NVIDIA Quadro GV100 Graphics Cards ONLY£839.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY