GPU - NVIDIA
Graphics cards are of the utmost importance in rigs intended for gaming or workstation PCs. For graphically intensive software and high-end games, a discrete card like those here is a must. AMD and NVIDIA dominate this market, and both firms offer a huge variety of cards across a broad spectrum of prices – cards for gamers start at just over £20 and can reach almost £1,000. Features and cooling solutions are just as diverse, but with any card you need to check that your case has room for it, your PSU has the right connections and that its display outputs meet your needs.
Based on the latest Pascal architecture the GeForce GTX 1050 is equipped with 640 cores and 2GB of GDDR5 memory and delivers three times the performance of the GTX 650 and double that of the GTX 750 Ti. Choose a GTX 1050 to enjoy all the latest games at 60fps at 1920 x 1080; also ideal for low-power, small form factor PCs.
- Palit GeForce GTX 1050 StormX 2GB GDDR5 Graphics Card, 640 Core, 1354MHz GPU, 1455MHz Boost£109.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
The GeForce GTX 1050 Ti is based on the latest Pascal architecture which provides awesome performance while consuming very little power. Armed with 768 cores and 4GB of GDDR5 memory the GTX 1050 Ti provides smooth frame rates in all games at 1920 x 1080.
- EVGA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti SC GAMING 4GB GDDR5 Graphics Card, 768 Core, 1354MHz GPU, 1468MHz Boost£149.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
The 6GB version of the GeForce GTX 1060 mid-range graphics card has more cores than the 3GB version (1280 versus 1152) and so runs games faster. As the third card based on the new Pascal architecture it not only runs games faster than previous generation Maxwell cards, but consumes less power and is quieter.
- EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 GAMING 6GB GDDR5 VR Ready Graphics Card, 1280 Core, 1506MHz GPU, 1708MHz Boost£248.99FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 SC GAMING 6GB GDDR5 VR Ready Graphics Card, 1280 Core, 1607MHz GPU, 1835MHz Boost£259.99FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
The GeForce GTX 1070 is the second GPU using the new Pascal architecture that replaces older Maxwell cards such as the GTX 970. Pascal means much higher performance and power efficiency, so the GTX 1070 with 1,920 cores is ideally suited for gaming at resolutions such as 2,560 x 1,440 or a VR headset.
- EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 SC GAMING ACX 3.0 Black Ed 8GB GDDR5 VR Ready Graphics Card, 1920 Core, 1594MHz GPU, 1784MHz BoostWas: £389.99£369.98FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
The GeForce GTX 1080 is the first GPU based on the new Pascal architecture that is built using a tiny 16nm FinFET process for increased performance and power efficiency. With 2,560 cores running at 1.6GHz or higher plus 8GB of super-fast GDDR5X memory the GTX 1080 powers through games at high resolutions including 4K plus VR headsets such as the HTC Vive.
- Asus GeForce GTX 1080 STRIX ADVANCED GAMING 8GB GDDR5X Aura RGB Graphics Card, 2560 Core, 1670 MHz, 1809 MHz Boost£649.99FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET