Desktops - Home/Office
These computers serve as workhorses for day-to-day work such as emailing, word processing and basic content creation. Most home and office PCs simply need to be plugged into a monitor and away you go.
Mini PCs are growing in popularity, and it's easy to see why. These barebones units include a case, motherboard and processor inside enclosures that aren't much bigger than a few stacked DVD cases. They've got enough power for daily computing, but remember that you still need to buy memory, storage and an operating system.
- Asus PN61-BB7009MT Barebone PC Kit, i7-8565U, 2 x SO-DIMM-DDR4 , M.2 SSD Slot, 2.5" Bay, Intel® UHD 620, TB3, No OSWas: £449.99£429.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Lycom UB-110 SATA Slimline ODD to USB2.0 Vertical Adapter - Convert your Notebook DVDRW to USBWas: £9.49£4.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Lycom Pi-100 USB 2.0 to CF Card Converter Board, USB Micro-B/USB 5pin, CompactFlash, IBM Microdrive for Raspberry PiWas: £11.99£9.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Lycom Pi-104 Raspberry Pi USB to 4Port USB Power Hub Daughter Board AdapterWas: £15.98£9.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- PINE A64+ Board 2GB Starter Kit Quad Core + 4K Wi-Fi/Bluetooth Module inc Case Keyboard/MouseWas: £89.99£49.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY