Case Sound Proofing
Sound Proofing products for PC computer cases. A special type of foam with sound absorption properties. Fitting is usually on the inside of the case usually via a self adhesive backing. Also available are sized sound proofing blocks for specific locations such as empty drive bays. Fitting sound proofing can cut out case resonance and any vibration caused by case fans.
- Silverstone Silence Foam Pad for Advanced Noise Absorption 4mm Thick£9.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Akasa PaxMate II Acoustic Sound Proofing Kit for Case - Midi to Full Tower£11.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- be quiet! BGZ13 Noise Absorber Kit, Midi Tower, Black
- Silverstone 380x530 wave surface foam pads, Constructed out of 10mm thick high quality EPDM foam material, Twin Pack
- AcoustiPack LITE (APL) Multi-Layered Soundproof Material Kit for upto Midi Cases£19.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- be quiet! BGZ14 Noise Absorber Kit for Large Tower Cases Black£19.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYPre order