Accessories / Cables
In this category you’ll find all the products you need to build a wired or wireless network to link two or more PCs together, with products aimed at home users and corporate installations. Choose a wireless network for convenience or a wired network for higher speed, reliability and security.
- 2M Mellanox MCP1600-E002E30 100Gb/s InfiniBand Passive QSFP Direct Attach Copper Cable£111.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
These pieces of hardware work with both wired and wireless networks and devices in specific ways. A Wireless Access Point is a 'wired to wireless' solution. It extends a wired network by converting it into a wireless connection.A Wireless Bridge allows devices such as gaming consoles, digital video cameras etc that come with a RJ45 network port to connect to a wireless network. As the unit effectively bridges together a wireless network to these connected wired network devices. Check individual specifications of the product for the exact features and capabilities to make sure it meets your requirements.
These aerials and accessories are for a range of wireless computer products. They include products that will extend the range of the wireless signal. Note that many of these products are specific to particular brands and products, so always check the specification to confirm the application and fitment.
- TP-LINK TL-ANT2415MS Sector Antenna, 2.4G, 15dBi, 2x2 MIMO£114.00£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
High End Copper Cable Ethernet and Optical fibre components and accessories.
- TP-LINK TXM431-LR 10GBase-LR Single-mode SFP+ LC Transceiver, Hot-Pluggable£95.34£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYPre order
These Internet Protocol cameras are used for surveillance. They can send
and receive their video data via a computer network and the Internet. Their connection to a network via a wired or wireless router allows the video to be sent to a computer. Some advanced features include the ability to log directly into the camera over the internet using a web browser. Check specifications of individual product to confirm features.
Also known as a NIC (Network Interface Card ), these cards connect directly into the motherboard of your computer and feature an external network socket. This enables the computer to connect to a network via a network cable. Traditionally these network cards use the PCI slot on a motherboard, with newer cards using a PCIe interface. Advanced features include two or more network ports for specific applications. Note that network adaptors that convert a USB port into a network interface are also available.
- Intel 4-Port E1G44ET2 V2 Gigabit PCIe Server Network Card£311.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Mellanox MCX454A-FCAT ConnectX-4 VPI Adapter Card, FDR IB, 40/56GbE Dual-Port QSFP28, PCIe3.0 x8, ROHS R6£572.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Mellanox MCX556A-ECAT ConnectX-5 VPI Adapter Card, EDR IB, 100GbE Dual-Port QSFP28, PCIe3.0 x16 Tall Bracket, ROHS R6£898.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYPre order
Network wall sockets, tools and accessories for all your cabling network requirements. Build a integrated cable network within the walls of a building to making up loose network patch cables.
- TP-LINK MC112CS 10/100Mbps WDM Media Converter,100M SC/UPC Port, 100M RJ45 Port£32.10£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Netgear EPS90W-100UKS External Power Supply Unit, 90W, 54V @ 1.66A
- Netgear EPS130W-100UKS External Power Supply Unit, 130W, 54V @ 2.4A£44.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Netgear EPS200W-100UKS External Power Supply Unit, 200W, 54V @ 3.7A£70.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY