Accessories / Cables
In this category you’ll find all the products you need to build a wired or wireless network to link two or more PCs together, with products aimed at home users and corporate installations. Choose a wireless network for convenience or a wired network for higher speed, reliability and security.
These pieces of hardware work with both wired and wireless networks and devices in specific ways. A Wireless Access Point is a 'wired to wireless' solution. It extends a wired network by converting it into a wireless connection.A Wireless Bridge allows devices such as gaming consoles, digital video cameras etc that come with a RJ45 network port to connect to a wireless network. As the unit effectively bridges together a wireless network to these connected wired network devices. Check individual specifications of the product for the exact features and capabilities to make sure it meets your requirements.
- Ubiquiti airMAX M2 NanoStation Loco, 150+Mbps, 2.4GHz, 802.11n, Panel Antenna, Fast Ethernet PoE£46.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- D-Link DAP-2610 Wireless AC1300 Wave2 Dual-Band PoE Access Point£109.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 1D-Link DWL-3610AP Wireless Selectable Dual-Band Unified Access Point£119.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- D-Link DAP-3662 Wireless AC1200 Concurrent Dual-Band PoE Outdoor Access Point£313.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- D-Link Wireless AC1750 Simultaneous Dual-Band PoE Access Point£365.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- D-Link DSR-1000AC Wireles AC Dual Band Unified Service Router£380.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
High End Copper Cable Ethernet and Optical fibre components and accessories.
- Mellanox Hybrid Passive Copper - QSFP+ (M) to SFP+ (M) network cable - 3 m£100.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Also known as a NIC (Network Interface Card ), these cards connect directly into the motherboard of your computer and feature an external network socket. This enables the computer to connect to a network via a network cable. Traditionally these network cards use the PCI slot on a motherboard, with newer cards using a PCIe interface. Advanced features include two or more network ports for specific applications. Note that network adaptors that convert a USB port into a network interface are also available.
- D-Link DPE-101GI 1-Port Gigabit PoE Injector, Plug-and-Play, 802.3af Compliant£23.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Network wall sockets, tools and accessories for all your cabling network requirements. Build a integrated cable network within the walls of a building to making up loose network patch cables.
- D-Link DPE-301GI1-Port Gigabit 30W PoE Injector, IEEE 802.3at (PoE+)/802.3af (PoE) Compliant£41.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Gbics DGS-712-C GbE SFP Module, 1000BASE-T RJ45 to SFP, Compatible With All D-Link Switches Supporting SFP£49.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY