Accessories / Cables
In this category you’ll find all the products you need to build a wired or wireless network to link two or more PCs together, with products aimed at home users and corporate installations. Choose a wireless network for convenience or a wired network for higher speed, reliability and security.
These cables are vital if you want a wired internet connection in your home or office. We've got them in a wide variety of colours and lengths.
- 1m Scan Grey CAT6 LSOH Snagless Moulded RJ45 Network Cable£0.83£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 0.25m CAT-6 RJ45 UTP Moulded Patch Cable 10/100/1000 GbE - Grey
- 2m Scan Blue Cat 6 LSOH Snagless Moulded Patch Lead£1.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
A network cable is used to connect a computer to a network. This can be a range of setups such as a broadband router feeding a single computer, two computers connected directly to each other, or a multiple number of computers and a network printer all connected to a server or router. RJ45 is the plug type. The general difference between CAT5e and CAT6 cabling is the increased transmission performance with CAT6. Note that there are two configurations of cables, Straight and X-Over (crossover). A X-Over cable is only used when connecting two computers directly to each other, or when connecting a computer directly to a peripheral for setup/configuration purposes.
- 0.5m CAT-5e RJ45 UTP Moulded Patch Cable 10/100/GbE£0.47£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 2m Scan Grey CAT5e Snagless Moulded Gigabit Ethernet Cable
- 10m Scan Grey CAT5e Snagless Moulded Gigabit Ethernet Cable£2.26£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY