Accessories / Cables
In this category you’ll find all the products you need to build a wired or wireless network to link two or more PCs together, with products aimed at home users and corporate installations. Choose a wireless network for convenience or a wired network for higher speed, reliability and security.
These cables are vital if you want a wired internet connection in your home or office. We've got them in a wide variety of colours and lengths.
- 3M Xclio Black CAT6 RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet Cable Snagless£1.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 0.5M Xclio Black CAT6 RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet Cable Snagless
A network cable (Ethernet) is used to connect a computer to a network. This can be a range of setups such as a broadband router feeding a single computer, two computers connected directly to each other, or a multiple number of computers and a network printer all connected to a server or router. RJ45 is the plug type. The general difference between CAT5 and CAT6 cabling is the increased transmission performance with CAT6. Note that there are two configurations of cables, Straight and X-Over (crossover). A X-Over cable is only used when connecting two computers directly to each other, or when connecting a computer directly to a peripheral for setup/configuration purposes.
- 0.25m Xclio Blue CAT5e RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet Cable Snagless£0.47£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYLow stock
- 0.5M Xclio Grey CAT5e RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet Cable Snagless
- 1M Xclio Grey CAT5e RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet Cable Snagless
- 0.5M Xclio Yellow CAT5e RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet Cable Snagless
- 0.25M Xclio Black CAT5e RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet Cable Snagless£0.61£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 2M Xclio Grey CAT5e RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet Cable Snagless
- 3M Xclio Grey CAT5e RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet Cable Snagless
- 5M Xclio Grey CAT5e RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet Cable Snagless£1.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 10M Xclio Grey CAT5e RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet Cable Snagless£2.26£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
High End Copper Cable Ethernet and Optical fibre components and accessories.
- Mellanox MFM1T02A-SR SFP+ Optical Module for 10GBASE-SR£107.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYPre order
Also known as a NIC (Network Interface Card ), these cards connect directly into the motherboard of your computer and feature an external network socket. This enables the computer to connect to a network via a network cable. Traditionally these network cards use the PCI slot on a motherboard, with newer cards using a PCIe interface. Advanced features include two or more network ports for specific applications. Note that network adaptors that convert a USB port into a network interface are also available.
- 2 Port Intel E10G42BTDA 10 Gigabit SFP Ethernet Server Adaptor Optical PCI-Express inc Low Profile Bracket£173.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Network wall sockets, tools and accessories for all your cabling network requirements. Build a integrated cable network within the walls of a building to making up loose network patch cables.
- Scan Single Gang Dual Port Cat 6 Faceplate - 2 x Modules Included£2.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY