Accessories / Cables
In this category you’ll find all the products you need to build a wired or wireless network to link two or more PCs together, with products aimed at home users and corporate installations. Choose a wireless network for convenience or a wired network for higher speed, reliability and security.
A network cable is used to connect a computer to a network. This can be a range of setups such as a broadband router feeding a single computer, two computers connected directly to each other, or a multiple number of computers and a network printer all connected to a server or router. RJ45 is the plug type. The general difference between CAT5e and CAT6 cabling is the increased transmission performance with CAT6. Note that there are two configurations of cables, Straight and X-Over (crossover). A X-Over cable is only used when connecting two computers directly to each other, or when connecting a computer directly to a peripheral for setup/configuration purposes.
- 0.5m CAT-5e RJ45 UTP Moulded Patch Cable 10/100/GbE£0.47£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 1m CAT-5e RJ45 UTP Moulded Patch Cable 10/100/1000 Grey£0.47£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 2m Scan Grey CAT5e Snagless Moulded Gigabit Ethernet Cable£0.71£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 3M Scan Grey CAT5e Snagless Moulded Gigabit Ethernet Cable£0.95£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
These cables are vital if you want a wired internet connection in your home or office. We've got them in a wide variety of colours and lengths.
- 1m Scan Grey Cat 6 LSOH Snagless Moulded Patch Lead£0.83£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 1m Scan Blue Cat 6 LSOH Snagless Moulded Patch Lead
- 2m Scan Grey Cat 6 LSOH Snagless Moulded Gigabit Ethernet Cable
- 5m CAT-6 RJ45 UTP Moulded Patch Ethernet Cable 10/100/1000£1.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
High End Copper Cable Ethernet and Optical fibre components and accessories.
- Mellanox MFM1T02A-SR SFP+ Optical Module for 10GBASE-SR£112.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYLow stock
Also known as a NIC (Network Interface Card ), these cards connect directly into the motherboard of your computer and feature an external network socket. This enables the computer to connect to a network via a network cable. Traditionally these network cards use the PCI slot on a motherboard, with newer cards using a PCIe interface. Advanced features include two or more network ports for specific applications. Note that network adaptors that convert a USB port into a network interface are also available.
- 1 Port Edimax EN-9260TX-E V2 Gigabit 10/100/1000 PCIe Network Adapter Card£9.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- ASUS PEB-10G/57840-2S 10GB/s Network Adapter PCI-e 3.0 Fiber & Copper£179.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYLow stock