Accessories / Cables
In this category you’ll find all the products you need to build a wired or wireless network to link two or more PCs together, with products aimed at home users and corporate installations. Choose a wireless network for convenience or a wired network for higher speed, reliability and security.
These pieces of hardware work with both wired and wireless networks and devices in specific ways. A Wireless Access Point is a 'wired to wireless' solution. It extends a wired network by converting it into a wireless connection.A Wireless Bridge allows devices such as gaming consoles, digital video cameras etc that come with a RJ45 network port to connect to a wireless network. As the unit effectively bridges together a wireless network to these connected wired network devices. Check individual specifications of the product for the exact features and capabilities to make sure it meets your requirements.
- TP-LINK RE450 AC1750 Dual Band Wi-Fi Range Extender, 1750Mbps (1300+450), b/g/n/ac, 2.4/5GHz, GbE LAN Port, UK Wall PlugWas: £64.99£55.00£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYPre order
These Internet Protocol cameras are used for surveillance. They can send
and receive their video data via a computer network and the Internet. Their connection to a network via a wired or wireless router allows the video to be sent to a computer. Some advanced features include the ability to log directly into the camera over the internet using a web browser. Check specifications of individual product to confirm features.
- D-Link DCS-6210BS Full HD 2 Mega-Pixel Dome Camera Outdoor/Indoor PoE/Ethernet, Vandal-Resistant, Mini Fixed Smoked Dome£179.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- D-Link DCS-6314BS Full HD WDR 2 Mega-pixel Varifocal Day/Night Indoor/Outdoor Smoked Dome Network Camera, PoE & RJ45£239.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Samsung SNH-V6410PN SmartCam PT Full HD Wi-Fi Pan/Tilt + Auto Motion Tracking Day/Night£118.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Also known as a NIC (Network Interface Card ), these cards connect directly into the motherboard of your computer and feature an external network socket. This enables the computer to connect to a network via a network cable. Traditionally these network cards use the PCI slot on a motherboard, with newer cards using a PCIe interface. Advanced features include two or more network ports for specific applications. Note that network adaptors that convert a USB port into a network interface are also available.
- Club3D CAC-1500 USB Type-C to Gigabit Ethernet Active Adapter, Reversible USB Type-C Male connector, RJ-45 EthernetWas: £26.99£21.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 4 Port Intel I350-T4 Gigabit Network Card RJ-45, Copper, PCI-e x4, OEM£202.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY