Accessories / Cables
In this category you’ll find all the products you need to build a wired or wireless network to link two or more PCs together, with products aimed at home users and corporate installations. Choose a wireless network for convenience or a wired network for higher speed, reliability and security.
These Internet Protocol cameras are used for surveillance. They can send
and receive their video data via a computer network and the Internet. Their connection to a network via a wired or wireless router allows the video to be sent to a computer. Some advanced features include the ability to log directly into the camera over the internet using a web browser. Check specifications of individual product to confirm features.
- D-Link DCS-6210BS Full HD 2 Mega-Pixel Dome Camera Outdoor/Indoor PoE/Ethernet, Vandal-Resistant, Mini Fixed Smoked Dome£179.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- D-Link DCS-6314BS Full HD WDR 2 Mega-pixel Varifocal Day/Night Indoor/Outdoor Smoked Dome Network Camera, PoE & RJ45£239.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Samsung SNH-V6410PN SmartCam PT Full HD Wi-Fi Pan/Tilt + Auto Motion Tracking Day/Night£118.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- MSI Panocam IP Cam Wireless FishEye 360° lens HD 1600x1600 res Mic Speaker PC/MAC/iOS/Android£119.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Also known as a NIC (Network Interface Card ), these cards connect directly into the motherboard of your computer and feature an external network socket. This enables the computer to connect to a network via a network cable. Traditionally these network cards use the PCI slot on a motherboard, with newer cards using a PCIe interface. Advanced features include two or more network ports for specific applications. Note that network adaptors that convert a USB port into a network interface are also available.
- 4 Port Intel I350-T4 Gigabit Network Card RJ-45, Copper, PCI-e x4, OEMRRP: £178.99£166.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY