Video Editing - I/O & Capture Cards
PCIe, Blackmagic DeckLink and external capture cards, for a range of tasks in video production. DeckLink cards cover a broad range of capture utilities, from just simple monitoring to allowing you to capture 4 independent signals at once. You'll also be able to see and edit 10-bit video with the right monitor with these installed in your machine. Capture Cards are vital for video game content production, with high recommendations for the DeckLink Quad HDMI and Elgato 4K60. We also recommend the Magewell line for a reliable, high class product. For more advanced or professional users, AJA and Blackmagic's line of hardware both external and internal will provide multiple inputs and functionality, not found in consumer level hardware.
- Elgato Game Capture HD60 Pro, Internal PCIe x1 Card, Upto 1080p60 via HDMI, Supports Twitch, Youtube, for Windows 10 PCs£158.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- AJA KLHi-BOX 1RU External Breakout Box for KONA LHi£384.49
- AJA KONA 1 Single Channel 3G/1.5G-SDI I/O PCIe 2.0 Card£642.49
- Avid Artist | DNxIV - Ingest Video and Audio over Thunderbolt 3£2,880.00
- AJA Corvid 88-T Standard Profile 8-Lane PCIe 2.0 Card, 8-In/8-Out£3,000.00