Tapes and Cartridges for our range of backup devices.
- Sony/Quantam SDLT 300Gb-600Gb Data Cartridge Tape Media£58.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Blackmagic Design UHD 4K 25 SD card slot H.265 duplicator, SD Card Support: Class 10 minimum, Supports UHS-I and UHS£1,920.49FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
These 3.5" hard drives are available in 5TB, 6TB, 8TB, 10TB, 12TB, & now even 14TB sizes. They utilise the newer SATA III 6Gb/s interface, ensuring as high speeds as possible with their mechanical technology, especially when using them in RAID. They're the most popular drives for today's desktop PCs, thanks to high spindle speeds, lots of cache and huge capacities.
- 14TB Seagate ST14000DM001 BarraCuda Pro, 3.5" HDD, SATA 3.0 (6Gb/s), 7200rpm, 256MB Cache, 512E, NCQ, OEMWas: £515.48£407.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
2.5" drives are significantly smaller than standard 3.5" ones, making them great candidates for upgrading the storage of your laptop or games console, especially as they're available in capacities of 2TB, 3TB, 4TB and 5TB. Remember to check the height of the drives, as most portable or console systems only have bays which support 9.5mm drives or less. Also pay attention to the spin speed in rpm; while all drives here use the latest SATA III 6Gbps interface, faster spinning drives will read and write data faster.
- 2TB Seagate Guardian BarraCuda HDD, 2.5", SATA III - 6Gb/s, 7mm, 128MB Cache, 5400rpm OEMWas: £73.49£70.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Available in 500, 512, 525, 960GB and 1TB capacities these SATA III 6Gb/s SSDs may no longer be the fastest around thanks to emerging PCIe SSDs, but they're the most cost-effective and are still easily fast enough for most users. You'll need a spare SATA 6Gb/s port to get the most from them, and a 2.5" capable drive bay - an adaptor may need to be bought, but most cases have at least one. These drives are the highest capacity ones available, suitable for holding an operating system, as well as numerous programs and a healthy collection of media and games.
- 1TB Samsung 860 EVO, 2.5” 3D SSD, SATA III 6Gb/s, MJX, MLC V-NAND, 1GB Cache, Read 550MB/s, Write 520MB/s, 98k/90kWas: £142.79£139.19£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Available in 1.9TB, 2TB, 4TB and 5TB capacities these SATA III 6Gb/s SSDs may no longer be the fastest around thanks to emerging PCIe SSDs, but they're the most cost-effective and are still easily fast enough for most users. You'll need a spare SATA 6Gb/s port to get the most from them, and a 2.5" capable drive bay - an adaptor may need to be bought, but most cases have at least one. These drives are the highest capacity ones available, suitable for holding an operating system, as well as numerous programs and a healthy collection of media and games.
- 1.92TB Kingston UV500, 2.5" SSD, SATA III - 6Gb/s, Marvell, TLC 3D NAND, 520MB/s Read, 500MB/s Write, 79k/50k IOPSRRP: £203.99£179.99FREE DELIVERY
These SSDs are ideal for businesses looking for reliable, long-lasting and efficient flash storage that will outpace any hard disk. Possible features include end-to-end data protection and full power-loss protection. Speeds are not as fast as PCIe-based drives, but prices are considerably lower and the SATA interface and 2.5” form factor means they're easy to implement in any desktop environment.
- 480GB Samsung PM883 2.5" Enterprise SSD, SATA 3.3 (6Gb/s), TLC 3D/V-NAND, 550MB/s Read, 520MB/s Write, 98k/24k IOPSWas: £103.99£99.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
The current pinnacle of SSD performance, PCIe SSDs are capable of reaching far greater speeds than the SATA SSDs limited to 6Gb/s. These particular SSDs are of the HHHL (Half Height Half Length)/ FHHL (Full Height Half Length) AIC (Add In Card) Form Factor, slotting into an available PCIe Slot on your motherboard in the same way as you would with a graphics card or other expansion card. Offering capacities of 240, 400, 480, 960, 800GB, 1.2TB, & now even a mind-blowing 1.6 Terabytes, with the higher bandwidth provided by the PCIe Interface, these models feature much higher speeds than other Solid State Drives. Although these SSDs come as a single-slot PCIe expansion card, they are aimed at larger high-end desktop PCs, so ensure your motherboard has an appropriately sized slot spare with the Correct PCIe Bridge and Port Version to get optimum performance.
- 400GB Corsair Neutron NX500 AIC SSD, HHHL PCIe 3.0 (x4), NVMe, MLC NAND, 3000MB/s Read, 2400MB/s Write, 300k/270k IOPSWas: £230.48£224.48£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 1.6TB Corsair Neutron NX500 AIC SSD, HHHL PCIe 3.0 (x4), NVMe, MLC NAND, 3000MB/s Read, 2300MB/s Write, 300k/270k IOPSWas: £1,334.48£1,199.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
On-set or in the studio our range of ruggedized professional storage systems connect directly to your Windows PC or Mac. HDD or SSD in RAID offer increased read/write speeds and reliability making it the ideal choice for multi-channel HD and 4K workflow.
Direct Attached and Networked fast RAID systems designed for multi-channel HD and 4K environments. Single workstation or multi-user network access, our range of rackmount multiple-drive RAID SATA Storage Systems (with internal SAS Expanders) offer the speed and reliability demanded by professional video editors and content creators.
- Sonnet CuffPuck Mounting kit for eGFX Breakaway Puck£48.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Don't let your computer's lack of 'watts and slots' hold you back. Connect high-speed hardware acceleration components such as storage, GPU, network cards and adapters to your host PC, Mac or notebook computer with our wide range of expansion chassis.
- Sonnet Echo Express SEL 10GbE - 10 Gigabit Ethernet Thunderbolt 2 Adapter£720.49FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Direct Attached Storage or DAS is an external storage device that is connected directly to a server or workstation without a network device in between (ie there is no hub, switch or router required) using USB, Firewire or eSATA for example. This direct connection ensures fast access to data. A DAS will work as though the hard drives are internally connected, meaning drives can be partitioned, formatted and set up like any other internal hard drive or raid array. These DAS devices are available for standalone desk or rack mounting.