Video files take up large amounts of hard drive space, especially for high definition, and you need both speed and huge capacity to edit at the best possible quality. The award winning Sonnet range of video RAID storage has blistering performance and long life reliability. From the tiny and highly portable Sonnet F2 drive that takes it’s power from a MACBook Pro, but is still twice as fast as FireWire drives to the mighty Sonnet D800 RAID that can shift nearly a CD’s amount of data in a second.
MicroSD memory cards expand the file storage of mobile devices such as cameras and phones and other devices with a MicroSD slot.
These particular MicroSD cards are rated as up to UHS-I Class 3 (U3), meaning they can write at up to 30MB/sec making them suitable for recording 4K or FullHD (1080p) video at 60 - 120fps and high resolution photos. Some of these cards are also rated as V30 Video Speed, labelling them as being optimised for video recording.
Some cards even feature an Application Performance Class, making them ideal for use with devices such as tablets & smartphones. Cards labelled A1 provide a minimum of 1.5k Read & 0.5k Write IOPS, while A2 labelled cards push random performance even further with a minimum of 4k Read & 2k Write IOPS.
- 128GB Toshiba Exceria M302 Micro SD, Record and play in 4K and full HD, Up to 90MB/s Read, With SD AdaptorWas: £25.49£22.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
A solid state memory card, Compact Flash is a small removable mass storage device that uses flash memory technology. These cards as with all flash storage will retain data indefinitely. They are popular in the higher end specialist applications such as various digital cameras, tapeless video recorders, data logging and compact recording devices for example. Note that Compact Flash are not are not physically or electrically the same as CFast cards.
- Lycom CF-105 Compact Flash (CF) to 1.8" ZIF Drive Bridge Board£7.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
These portable memory card readers and writers use a USB interface to connect with a computers USB port. These devices can accept a range of memory cards/sticks that simply plug in and are ready to be accessed. These card readers / writers allow simple and quick transfer of music, photo, video and data files to and from a flash memory card.
- Scan 3.5" Ivory Internal 52 in 1 Card Reader (SM/MMC/SD/CF/ Microdrive/Mstick) - Fits in 3.5" Bay£2.48£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- Veho VSD-001 SD/SDHC/MMC/RS-MMC to USB 2.0 Card Reader Black£4.79£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
These SSDs are ideal for businesses looking for reliable, long-lasting and efficient flash storage that will outpace any hard disk. Possible features include end-to-end data protection and full power-loss protection. Speeds are not as fast as PCIe-based drives, but prices are considerably lower and the SATA interface and 2.5” form factor means they're easy to implement in any desktop environment.
- 400GB Intel DC S3500 1.8" SSD, SATA 3.0 6Gb/S, 20nm MLC, Read 550MB/s, Write 380MB/s, 75K Read, 11k Write IOPS OEM£347.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Available in 120, 128, 240, 250, 256, 275 and 480GB capacities these SATA III 6Gb/s SSDs may no longer be the fastest around thanks to emerging PCIe SSDs, but they're the most cost-effective and are still easily fast enough for most users. You'll need a spare SATA 6Gb/s port to get the most from them, and a 2.5" capable drive bay - an adaptor may need to be bought, but most cases have at least one. These drives are the highest capacity ones available, suitable for holding an operating system, as well as numerous programs and a healthy collection of media and games.
- 250GB Crucial MX500, 2.5" SSD, 7mm SATA III - 6Gb/s, 3D TLC NAND, Read 560MB/s, Write 510MB/s, 95k/90k IOPS, RetailWas: £47.48£44.48£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 250GB SanDisk Ultra 3D, 2.5" SSD, SATA III - 6Gb/s, 3D NAND, Read 550MB/s, Write 525MB/s, 95K/81K IOPS, RetailWas: £53.48£49.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYPre order
- 480GB Crucial BX500, 2.5" SSD, SATA 3.0 (6Gb/s), Micron 3D NAND, 540MB/s Read, 500MB/s Write, RetailWas: £65.99£59.15£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
- 4GB ASUS Radeon RX 580 DUAL OC, 14nm Polaris, 2304 Streams, 1360MHz Graphics Card w/ 120GB Kingston A400 2.5" SATA3 SSDWas: £218.99£189.98£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Available in 500, 512, 525, 960GB and 1TB capacities these SATA III 6Gb/s SSDs may no longer be the fastest around thanks to emerging PCIe SSDs, but they're the most cost-effective and are still easily fast enough for most users. You'll need a spare SATA 6Gb/s port to get the most from them, and a 2.5" capable drive bay - an adaptor may need to be bought, but most cases have at least one. These drives are the highest capacity ones available, suitable for holding an operating system, as well as numerous programs and a healthy collection of media and games.
- 500GB Crucial MX500, 2.5" SSD, SATA III - 6Gb/s, SM2258, 3D TLC NAND, Read 560MB/s, Write 510MB/s, 95k/90k IOPS, RetailWas: £67.99£57.25£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY