iOS microphones can be used to record sound directly into your device. These can turn your device into an improtu professional pocket field recorder, with many broadcasters issuing this type of microphone to staff member , so that they are able to capture high quality sound for news stories.
- Tascam iM2X iOS Audio Recorder iPhone 4, 4G, iPad (30 Pin)£30.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- MicW iShotgun Mic + Accessory Kit for DSLR, iOS, Android & iPadWas: £158.00£149.99FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- MicW i266 High Sensitivity Cardioid Mic for iPad, iPhone, and AndroidWas: £97.00£79.99FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Welcome to the Tripods & Monopods page. Tabletop, travel or broadcast, our range of budget and professional monopod and tripod supports for photo and video camers allow you to create the perfect frame, while Video heads allow smooth pan & tilt movement during shooting.
- Manfrotto Lightweight fluid video head, Professional Fluid Drag System on PAN and TILT movements, Counter balance systemWas: £119.96£114.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Manfrotto BeFree Color Aluminium Travel Tripod Kit, Red, Ball HeadWas: £174.98£163.36FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Manfrotto 190 Carbon Fibre 4-section Tripod with Horizontal Column, 3/8 Attachment Type, Carbon Fibre Tubing, 8 - 160cmWas: £315.00£299.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
'Mic accessories' covers a broad range of equipment that allows filmmakers to adapt to the challenges of recording in the field. Purchasing a quality video mic is only the first step if our aim is to gather clean audio at source. To mitigate extraneous noise from wind, handling and cables, you may also need a high quality pistol grip, on-camera shock mount, mic stand/boom pole with cable clips and high quality balanced XLR leads. Speak to our team of experts for advice on the best solution for your workflow. Scan Pro Video are here to help.
These microphones are designed to work with video cameras to capture broadcast-quality sound. Condenser microphones are small, which makes them perfect for recording in challenging spaces, and we have larger units for more open sets.
Wireless video mics differ from the usual wireless microphones, as the reciever can be battery powered and is normally mounted on a camera cold shoe.
- Rode Newsshooter Kit Digital Wireless System for News Gathering and Reporting, 100m Range, 2.4 GHz, 112 dB£369.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET