Tapes and Cartridges for our range of backup devices.
- Sony/Quantam SDLT 300Gb-600Gb Data Cartridge Tape Media£58.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Don't let your computer's lack of 'watts and slots' hold you back. Connect high-speed hardware acceleration components such as storage, GPU, network cards and adapters to your host PC, Mac or notebook computer with our wide range of expansion chassis. Updated
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Box - 350W Thunderbolt 3 Expansion System for Desktop GPU or Other PCIe Cards£256.80FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Box - 550W Thunderbolt 3 Expansion System for Desktop GPU or Other PCIe Cards£327.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck Portable eGPU System - RX 560£456.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Sonnet Echo Express III-D Desktop Thunderbolt 3 Edition PCIe Card Expansion System£870.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Quickport HDD Docks allows an internal hard drive to be instantly docked and accessed without having to open your system. These units sit externally and connect via USB and/or eSATA. Check individual products for exact hard drive and PC connectivity.
- CiT U3HD01 2.5"/3.5" HDD/SSD USB3.0 SATA Aluminium Docking Station Gunmetal GreyWas: £21.98£19.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERY
On-set or in the studio our range of ruggedized professional storage systems connect directly to your Windows PC or Mac. HDD or SSD in RAID offer increased read/write speeds and reliability making it the ideal choice for multi-channel HD and 4K workflow. Updated
- Sonnet Tempo SSD Pro Plus 6Gb/s SATA Dual 2.5" SSD PCI Express 2.0 Adapter Card (with eSATA Ports)£298.99FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Direct Attached and Networked fast RAID systems designed for multi-channel HD and 4K environments. Single workstation or multi-user network access, our range of rackmount multiple-drive RAID SATA Storage Systems (with internal SAS Expanders) offer the speed and reliability demanded by professional video editors and content creators. Updated
- Sonnet Fusion R400 RAID 5 QUAD Rackmount - 0TB, 240 MB/sec, USB 3.0, Temp Controlled Fans - Ex Demo£300.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Camera reference targets, device calibration and professional displays are some of the tools we use in a colour-critical pipeline to maintain both the technical and artistic intentions of the imaging professional. The human eye is a remarkable organ, adapting to brightness and white balance colour shifts almost instantly. Unfortunately this ability can mask colour casts on displays. Relying on hardware calibration to known industry standards is the only way to maintain accurate colour rendering across digital devices. A properly calibrated monitor is an easy first step to achieving managed colour workflow. The effect of colour is both profound and subtle; viewing your shots in the correct colour space (source and target gamut) allows you to make decisions with confidence, and ensure your story gets told the way you intended. Contact Scan Pro Video for advice about colour managed workflow solutions.
- Spyder5STUDIO Display Calibration Software, Aluminium Carry Case£300.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
Connect HDMI-based devices to SDI input equipment; also great for cabling over longer distances.
Great for connecting your SDI devices to an HDMI enabled monitor.
- Logickeyboard ASTRA Series Backlit Mac Keyboard for Blackmagic Design DaVinci Resolve 14£103.99FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Logickeyboard ASTRA Series Backlit PC Keyboard for Adobe After Effects£108.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Logickeyboard Astra - PC Backlit Keyboard, Media Composer, USB 2.0, Colour Coded, Dimmable, USB Hub
- Logickeyboard Astra - PC Backlit Keyboard, Premiere Pro CC, USB 2.0, Colour Coded, Dimmable, USB Hub
- Logickeyboard DaVinci Resolve 15 ASTRA Backlit Editing Keyboard for PC
- Blackmagic Design SmartScope Duo 4K Dual 8 inch SDI/HD-SDI/3G-SDI/6G-SDI for technical waveform monitoring.£666.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
A professional video monitor is essential for judging exposure, critical focus and colour rendering. Our extensive range of broadcast grade monitors provide the brightness, wide viewing angle and contrast demanded by professional content creators both in the field and the editing suite. Rugged form factor and build quality, along with a range of professional inputs, make these the perfect fit for OB, live production, DIT, video village and post environments. We can supply the tools and the expertise to help you maintain your vision from sensor to screen and beyond. Contact Scan Pro Video for advice about colour managed workflow solutions.
- Datavideo TLM-170PR 17.3" full HD Rack-mount Monitor - 1080p, SD/HD-SDI, 2x HDMI, Component, Composite x2, Loop Thru£1,920.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET