Professional video production and filmmaking relies on accurate SMPTE timecode. Used extensively for synchronisation, logging and identifying material in recorded media, timecode is an electronic signal used in post to identify the precise location on time-based media like audio or video files. Connect all your devices on set over Wi-Fi or RF with our range of zero-drift slates, timecode, genlock and word clock generators.
- Timecode Systems SyncBac Pro for GoPro Hero 4 - 865MHz to 923MHz RF, Creates MP4 Embedded with Frame Accurate Timecode£193.80FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKETIn stock
- Timecode Systems :mini trx+ - Ultra Compact and Lightweight, Long Range RF Transceiver, B:LINK Protocol Enabled£390.00FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKETIn stock
- Timecode Systems :wave - Highly Accurate Timecode, Genlock & Word Clock, BLINK Enabled Master or Slave£778.80FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Timecode Systems :pulse - Highly Accurate Timecode, Genlock and Word Clock Generator, BLINK Enabled Master or Slave£958.99FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Timecode Systems :IntelliSlate - Traditional Hardware Clapper With Walnut Sticks, RF-locked Timecode Readout£1,320.49FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET
- Go Pro 360 Timecode System Bundle - 4x Syncbac Pro + 1x :pulse£1,798.99FREE DELIVERY ON YOUR ENTIRE BASKET