Ratification of IEEE 802.11n allows the technology to achieve good growth in commercial environments as it helps businesses to cope with challenges from increasingly complicated and bandwidth-hungry applications. In addition to enhancing throughput and coverage, the IEEE 802.11n standard offers the following benefits: elimination of bandwidth contention, future-proof support as well as accommodation for more users and floor space.
To catch up the wave of 802.11n, ZyXEL introduced the enterprise-level NWA3000-N Series Access Point (AP) to meet the requirement of the new “n generation”. The new range provides various AP portfolios from single radio to concurrent radio, as well as dual-frequency APs (dual-band NWA3160-N, dual-radio NWA3560-N, and dual-radio outdoor NWA3550-N). Designed to meet the requirements of SMB market segment, the NWA3000-N Series is ideally suited for advanced service delivery on mission-critical networks.
• Higher bandwidth and superior performance with 802.11n
• 3-in-1 hybrid AP WLAN including AP controller mode, managed AP mode and standalone AP mode
• Brand new centralized graphic management interface for up to 24 WLAN APs
• Back-up redundancy supported to provide reliable connection service
• Secured tunnels for communication between controller and managed AP to prevent leaking of configurations
• Enterprise-class AP functionalities with comprehensive configuration interfaces.
• Built with Low Smoke, Zero Halogen (LSOH) materials for plenum rating for UL 2043 support
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as ZyXEL NWA3160-N Dual-band Hybrid Wireless N Access Point . Please choose from the list below.