Zyxel ATP 800 Configurable Firewall w/ 1yr Software Suite
Zyxel ATP 800 Firewall, 12x Configurable Ports, 2x SFP, 2x USB 3.0, Rack Mountable, w/ 1 Yr Software Suite Bundle
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
Advanced Protection for Evolving Threat
Cyber attacks of today are multiplying in large volumes along with more diverse forms of threats including – crypto jacking, malware, surging ransomware variants, and many more! ZyWALL ATP Firewall is empowered with smart cloud intelligence giving seamless protection against all those Advanced Persistent Threats, achieving ultimate in-depth defence of future unknown attacks.
Block it. Learn it. Prevent it.
Block Unknown Threats - Multi-Layer Protection from default bundled security service can block malicious and suspicious traffic, ensuring well-being of your business network
Learn Unknown Threats - Cloud Intelligence identifies every incoming threats so the Cloud Threat Database keeps learning, evolving, and growing stronger after each attack.
Prevent Unknown Threats - Cloud Intelligence extracts top ranked threat information and gives all ATP firewalls constant updates. This global sharing synergy empowers ATP firewalls to prevent all hidden threats.
Cloud Machine Learning
Zyxel Cloud intelligence identifies unknown files from all ATP Firewalls, accumulates results in database and gives all ATP a daily update, effectively turning every new threat into a new piece of intelligence and continuously grow with self-evolving security ecosystem that adapt to new advanced attacks at all times.
Sandboxing is an isolated cloud environment that contains unknown files to identify new malware types that conventional static security mechanism cannot detect, ensuring protection against zero-day attacks.
Reputation Filter matches up IP addresses with a real-time cloud database that tracks malicious cyber activities and determines if its address is reputable or not. This improves blocking efficiency, reduces hardware utilisation, giving administrators additional network resources to quickly and easily address any issues. Reputation Filter also increases threat visibility in SecuReporter (included in bundle pack) which assists in tracing cyber threat sources.
Reporting & Analytics
ATP Firewall dashboard gives user-friendly infographic traffic summary and threat statistics. Users can also utilise SecuReporter for further comprehensive threat analysis.
GUI Quick View
• ATP Dashboard - ATP Firewall dashboard displays traffic summary since-reboot and in-depth seven-day threat statistics with hit counts.
• Threat Statistics - Threat statistics overview for all security features.
• Reputation Filter - Top Botnet Filter & IP Reputation hit counts with Geo locations.
• Top 5 Applications - Displays the top 5 used applications since last reboot.
• Top URL Detected/Blocked - Displays most detected or blocked web categories since last reboot.
• Scanned Traffic - Displays all scanned traffic statistics since last reboot.
• Sandboxing defeats unknown threats.
• Reporting and analytics on cloud and device.
• High assurance multi-layered protection.
• 12x configurable 10/100/1000 ports, 2x SFP (Configurable), 2x USB 3.0, DB9 console port.
• Rack-mountable design.
• IKEv2, IPSec, SSL, L2TP/IPSec VPN support.
• 46W max power consumption.
• Includes power cord and rack-mounting kit.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 5 days
- 0845 122 0301