ZYLIA ZM-1 Standard Set
ZYLIA ZM-1 Standard Set For Musicians, 19 Capsule Microphone Array, 48 kHz 24 Bit Recording, USB Connectivity
By DPD On 23rd Sep 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
ZYLIA ZM-1 is a 19 capsules microphone array with high-end 24-bit recording resolution. Connect it to your laptop via USB and you’re ready to go. It’s super light and beautifully designed.
ZYLIA Studio is a dedicated application which enables recording and processing of every tune created by the band. You can also separate tracks of instruments and vocals using ZYLIA Studio. Features Zylia ZM-1 Microphone
• High quality audio recording reproducing the spatial of sound scene
• 19 microphone omnidirectional condenser capsules distributed on a sphere
• LED ring status indicator informing about recording status
• 48 kHz / 24 bit recording
• USB connectivity making the process of recording easy
• Recording - ZYLIA Studio software or any DAW (Digital Audio Workstation)
• Size: height 155 mm (6.1’’), length 103 mm (4’’)
• Weight: 470 grams (16.6 ounces)
• Material of housing: ABS or anodized aluminium (limited edition only)
• Storage – external device: Linux, Mac OS or PC connected with USB
• Connection - Micro USB 2.0 (power and output signal interface)
• Input: 19 microphones - omnidirectional condenser capsules distributed on a sphere (3rd order Ambisonics)
• Mounting: 1/4'' and 5/8'' stand threads. Additionally, you can mount the adapter from 5/8’’ to 3/8''.
• Desktop application for MAC, Linux and Windows
• Record, create, and store your recordings
• Extract individual instruments into separate tracks
• Create a balanced recording by mixing individual instruments or use AUTOMIX option
• Produce stereo tracks in WAV (wave format 48 kHz up to 32 bits)
• Export tracks into any DAW software
• Free software updates
|Polar Pattern (Direction)|
|Wired / Wireless|
|Including Shock Mount||No|
|Including Pop Shield||No|
|Including Mic Clip||No|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited