Zoom Q8 HD Video / Four Track Audio Recorder
Zoom Q8 HD Video / Four Track Audio Recorder, 160 Degrees Wide Angle Lens, Digital Zoom, XLR/TRS Combo Input
|Instalment Rate:||5.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£299.00|
|Total inc. interest:||£308.40|
|Instalment Rate:||5.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£299.00|
|Total inc. interest:||£317.23|
|Cost of purchase:||£99|
|Total inc. interest:||£99|
Purchase Rate: 21.9% p.a. (variable)
Representative: 21.9% APR (variable)
Assumed Credit Limit: £1,200Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply.
By DPD On 8th Jul
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
You've never seen - or heard - anything like it.
The Q8 marries high-definition video with high-resolution audio, making it the perfect camera for music and video creators everywhere. Its 160 degree wide-angle lens and digital zoom ensure that you'll always capture the complete picture. Combine that with ZOOM's ground breaking interchangeable mic capsule system and two XLR/TRS combo inputs for a world of options.
Complete compatibility for total versatilityThe Q8 comes with its own specially designed detachable X/Y microphone, yet it's compatible with most Zoom microphone capsules. If you already use an H5 or H6, you can swap their capsules with the Q8 too.*
The Total Package
Easy to use and full-featured.
The Q8 offers a large full-color LCD touchscreen for ease of use, along with a wealth of advanced features. Dual combo XLR/TRS inputs allow the connection of external microphones and line-level sources, and a built-in speaker and stereo Headphone/Line Out jack provide audio monitoring; there's even an HDMI output for video monitoring.
Its high-quality 160-degree wide-angle lens and flexible mounting options mean that you can shoot high-def video anywhere you go. Plus there's a USB output that allows the Q8 to be interconnected with your computer so you can use it with your favorite streaming or editing software.
Immersive Audio for Incredible Video
X/Y stereo recording allows you to cover a wide area yet still maintain a strong center image. The XYQ-8 capsule is specially designed for use with the Q8. It features two matched unidirectional condenser microphones set at 120 degrees relative to one another for immersive stereo that complements the wide-angle image delivered by the Q8 lens.
Audio so Clear, It's Like You're There
The XYH-6 capsule allows you to create realistic stereo recordings in every kind of environment. It adds dual large diaphragm mic elements with adjustable width - choose 90 degrees for a more focused sound or 120 degrees for a wider stereo image. It's a great choice for live recording and for capturing sound effects in the field.
From Jet Engine To Pin Dropping
The two matched unidirectional condenser microphones in the XYH-5 capsule are housed within an advanced shockmount housing to minimize vibration and handling noise. The design of the XYH-5 also allows it to handle extremely loud sounds, making it perfect for use at live rock concerts, for SFX work, and for electronic newsgathering.
Mid Side Possibilities
Mid-Side recording allows you to precisely shape your sound. The MSH-6 MS Capsule contains dual mic elements: a forward-facing, unidirectional mic (the "Mid") and a side-facing, bi-directional mic (the "Side"). They capture a fully mono-compatible stereo image, making the MSH-6 ideal for film, video, and television projects.
Focused Sound, Compact Size
The SGH-6 Shotgun Capsule adds a professional-quality, highly directional microphone to the Q8, creating the perfect setup for broadcast and ENG (electronic newsgathering) applications. Three elements combined with digital signal processing inside the SGH-6 give you the highly directional pickup power of a conventional shotgun mic in a unit only half the size - great for recording dialogue and narration with no intrusive mic in the scene.
The Best Of Both Worlds
The SSH-6 Stereo Shotgun capsule adds a super-directional mic for capturing sounds directly in front, plus a bi-directional one for capturing ambient sounds. It's ideal for location recording, allowing videographers and content creators to capture dialogue or narration with the centre microphone and mixing in the desired amount of environmental sound captured by the side microphone. Features • Records directly to SD, SDHC, and SDXC cards, up to 128GB
• High-quality 160° wide-angle lens with selectable viewing angles (F2.0/16.6mm)
• Uses a system of interchangeable microphone capsules that can be swapped out as easily as the lens of a camera
• Supplied detachable stereo X/Y microphone (XYQ-8)
• Compatible with most Zoom microphone capsules (sold separately); not compatible with EXH-6 TRS/XLR Combo Input Capsule
• Full-color rotating LCD touchscreen
• Support for five HD video modes, up to 2304 x 1296 pixels (3M HD), as well as two WVGA modes
• Frame rates of up to 60fps for capturing fast action video and slow motion playback
• Three imaging sense options (AUTO/CONCERT/NIGHT) for use in all lighting environments
• 4x digital zoom
• Records video in MOV format (with or without audio)
• Records audio in AAC and WAV formats, up to 24-bit/96k
• Up to four tracks of simultaneous audio recording
• Two mic/line inputs with XLR/TRS combo connectors, each with selectable phantom power and -20dB pad
• Analog-style gain controls for each input
• Built-in audio mixer
• Stereo link function
• Auto-Gain control, plus built-in compressor and limiter
• Supplied foam windscreen and low-cut filter for the elimination of low-frequency noise and rumble
• Dedicated Headphone output/Line out
• Built-in speaker for fast monitoring
• HDMI video output for connection to HDTVs, selectable between NTSC and PAL
• USB interface for live streaming and data transfer to and from computer editing software
• Webcam and USB mic function for use with external devices such as computers and iPads (Apple Camera Connection Kit required)
• Direct monitoring for zero latency during use as a USB mic
• Compatible with USTREAM Producer, Flash Live Media Encorder, Skype, and other popular streaming applications
• SD card reader function
• Rechargeable Li-ion battery (chargeable via USB or optional AC adapter)
• Battery life of more than 2 hours
• Built-in standard tripod mount
• Includes tripod-to-three-prong converter for compatibility with all action camera mounts
|Resolution (Still Image)||3 MP|
|Resolution (Video)||2304 x 1296|
|Live Video Frame Rate||30 (720p at 60FPS) fps|
|Zoom||4 x Digital|
|Image Formats Supported|
|Video Formats Supported||
|Dimensions||48 X 119 X 158 (WxHxD mm)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months