Q2N Zoom Handy Video 1080P Recorder with USB/Micro HDMI
Zoom Q2N Handy Recorder, 1080p/720p Video @ 24, 24-bit/98 kHz Audio Recording, 160° Wide-Angle Lens, Micro USB/MicroHDMI
Zoom Q2n HD Recorder
The Ultimate Camera for Musicians
If you’re an aspiring musician, video plays an important role in helping you reach a wider fan base. It’s a digital world and that means an inspiring performance can take the Internet by storm. But you can’t capture your music with just any camera. You need one that records incredible audio.
The Zoom Q2n gives you a fast and easy way to create HD videos with high-impact audio. The built-in X/Y microphones capture sound with beautiful stereo imaging. And the 160-degree wide-angle lens excels in an array of lighting conditions - whether you’re filming at home, in a rehearsal space, or at a club.
With the Q2n in hand, you can finally make videos that sound as great as they look - at a price more affordable than ever.
A Portable Camera That Sounds Great
High-resolution 24-bit/96 kHz audio delivers studio-quality recording, no matter where you’re filming. And the camera’s built-in X/Y microphones can handle sound pressure levels up to 120 dB SPL, for distortion-free recording. The Q2n is also capable of recording audio only. Simply use the ‘Camera Off’ setting to capture demos or live performances in stereo sound using the built-in X/Y mics. If you’re a pianist and you strive for clarity in your videos. The Q2n captures a full range of frequencies - from delicate to more thunderous sounds - so fans can re-experience your performances with the same detail and accuracy as if they were hearing them live.
Capture Your Best Moments in Any Light
Record in Any Light Conditions
Ten "Scene" presets allow you to record in a wide range of environments, including low-light locations where the Q2n is designed to thrive. The presets range from ‘Concert Light’ - which automatically adjusts for changing lighting conditions - to ‘Concert Lo-Lit’ for dimly lit rooms. And there are scene settings tailored specifically for filming in jazz clubs and rehearsal studios, as well as outdoors.
Get Up Close and Personal
Amazing Field of View of 160-Degrees
The Q2n features a 160-degree wide-angle lens that captures stunning video. And it records in 720p or 1080p HD resolution, using the same 24 fps or 30 fps frame rate used in film. An F2.0 aperture makes the Q2n perfect for musicians who perform in a wide variety of lighting environments. Capture the full band or focus on an individual performer using five field of view (FOV) settings. Plus, a color LCD screen makes it easy to create the perfect shot or review your videos.
Get Up Close and Personal
Small enough to go Anywhere
The Q2n is small enough to carry anywhere, so you’ll always be prepared to capture impromptu performances or record new ideas. It records up to two hours of footage on two standard AA batteries, providing more than enough juice for concerts, rehearsals, jam sessions, and more.
- High-quality 160° wide-angle lens (F2.0/16.6 mm)
- 10 "Scene" options for use in different lighting environments, plus ‘Auto’ setting for automatically adjusting how the camera captures specific scene conditions
- Built-in X/Y stereo microphones capable of handling sound levels up to 120 dB SPL
- Can be used as standalone audio recorder, with data saved in WAV format, up to 24-bit/96 kHz
- 5 field of view (FOV) settings
- Records directly to micro SD/SDHC/SDXC cards up to 128 GB for extended recording times
- Easy one-button recording
- Color LCD
- Support for two HD video modes, 720p and 1080p
- Video bitrates up to 24 Mbps for improved image quality
- Frame rates: 1080p/30fps HD, 1080p/24fps HD, 720p/30fps HD, 720p/24fps HD
- HDMI video output for connection to HDTVs, selectable between NTSC and PAL
- Records video (with audio) in MOV format
- Analog-style level control with onscreen level metering and 2-color status LCD on lens
- Auto Gain function automatic control over audio input level
- Stereo input for use with external devices plus support for plug-in power
- Headphone/line-level for fast audio monitoring
- Low-cut filter for the elimination of low-frequency noise and rumble
- USB interface for live streaming and data transfer
- Compatible with USTREAM Producer, Flash Live Media Encoder, Skype, and other popular streaming applications.
- Webcam and USB mic function (with direct monitoring) when used with computers and iOS devices (Apple Camera Connection Kit or Lightning to USB Camera Adapter required for use with iOS devices)
- Operates with two AA batteries for approximately two hours
- Built-in standard tripod mount
|Computer Interface Type|
|Analogue Inputs (Total)|
|Analogue Outputs (Total)|
|Mic Preamps (Max)|
|Instrument Inputs (Max)|
|Sample Rate (Max)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months