Zoom MultiStomp Modulation Stomp Box
Zoom MS70CDR Modulation Stomp Chorus / Delay / Reverb Pedal, 86 Effects
By DPD On 30th May 2018
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
1 pedal, 86 effects
Whether you're a guitarist or a bass player, you can cut down the size of your pedalboard by adding an MS-70CDR. From a warm, vintage sound to a clear, modern tone, this one pedal can do it all. It offers 86 diverse options for shaping your sound. For ease of use, these are organized into the following categories:
31 different chorus and modulation effects for guitar and bass are provided, including phasing, flanging, tremolo, vibrato, detuning, auto-panning, rotary speaker emulations, and pitch shifting—even an intelligent harmonizer that plays along in key. Vintage sounds include simulations of the TC Electronic Corona Chorus and Tri-Chorus, Boss CH-1 Super Chorus and CE-1 /CE-5 Chorus Ensembles, MXR M234 Analog Chorus, and Electro-Harmonix SmallClone, as well as the ADA flanger.
This category includes 26 mono and stereo delays, with delay times of up to 4 seconds. You'll find everything here from reverse and multi-tap to pitch-shifted and self-oscillating delays. There are also emulations of the Eventide TimeFactor, MXR Carbon Copy, Maestro Echoplex EP-3, Line6 M9 TubeEcho, TC Electronic Flashback, strymon TimeLine, and Boss DD-20. The MS-70CDR's Tail function allows delays and reverbs to fade away naturally, even through the next played phrase. For example, if you play a solo using a delay effect and then switch to a rhythm tone that has no delay, you will hear the sound of the solo's delay until it has faded away.
The MS-70CDR's cutting-edge DSP microchip performs 32-bit floating-point calculations, giving it the ability to create sophisticated studio-quality effects such as the 25 rich, dense reverbs and realistic spatial simulations found here. These rooms, halls, arenas, plates, and springs allow you to add depth and spaciousness to your sound. Vintage emulations include the TC Electronic Hall of Fame and Nova, as well as the Digitech RV-7, the Eventide Space, the Electro-Harmonix Holy Grail, and the strymon blueSky.
• Dynamics Effects / Filters
Round out your sound with your choice of two different graphic equalizers—one optimized for guitar and the other optimized for bass—and with Zoom's Noise Reduction (ZNR) algorithm, designed to remove noise during pauses while still maintaining your instrument's natural tone.
NOTE: Manufacturer names and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. The names are used only to illustrate sonic characteristics and do not indicate any affiliation with the Zoom Corporation or Zoom North America.
Full-featured and easy to use
The MS-70CDR's intuitive design allows easy navigation in both live and studio settings and makes creating, saving, and rearranging effects a breeze. Its stereo input jacks accept signal from passive and active guitars, as well as from line-level devices such as electronic keyboards and other effects processors, and its dual line-level output jacks enable you to record the MS-70CDR's many sounds in stereo.
You can use up to 6 effects simultaneously and arrange them in any order you like—even bring individual effects in and out of the chain as desired. There are 50 patch memories where you can store your custom edited and chained multi-effects, with the first 30 pre-loaded with useful factory settings. An Auto Save function ensures that whatever edits you make will automatically be saved, and you can create a list of up to 26 patches to cycle through as you step on the MS-70CDR foot switch—handy for live gigs or whenever you want your effects in a certain order.
The onboard chromatic tuner supports a variety of standard guitar tunings—including drop tunings—and you can opt to either bypass all effects during tuning or to mute the outputs so that you can tune in silence. Last but not least, the MS-70CDR's Tap Tempo feature allows you to to set delay times and modulation effect frequencies in real time to the rhythm of the song you're playing.
Power to spare
The MS-70CDR runs on just 2 AA batteries—either alkaline or rechargeable NiMH—and powers up automatically when a connector is inserted into its input jack. A Power Management function automatically turns the pedal off if unused for extended periods.
Battery life is up to 7 hours with alkaline batteries, allowing you to use the MS-70CDR with confidence from rehearsal to the main stage. Alternatively, it can be powered from an AC adapter (sold separately) or via USB.
Features at a glance
• 86 guitar and bass effects, including modulation, equalization, delay, and reverb
• Up to 6 effects can be used simultaneously, in any order
• 50 memory locations for the storage of user-created patches
• 40 preset patches
• Patch cycling
• Onboard chromatic tuner supports all standard guitar and bass tunings, including open and drop tunings
• Tap Tempo for synchronization of delay times or modulation rates
• Auto Save function for automatic saving of all patch parameters
• Mono and stereo operation
• Dual ¼" input jacks (both active and passive instruments supported)
• Dual ¼" output jacks
• Backlit LCD with contrast control for easy viewing in low-light environments
• USB port for power and firmware updates
• Lightweight and small enough to fit in your gig bag
• Easily integrated into any existing pedalboard
• Runs on 2 AA batteries, with alkaline battery life of up to 7 hours
• Optional AC adapter Features • Number of effects:86
• Maximum number of simultaneous effects: 6
• Number of patch memories: 50
• Sampling frequency: 44.1 kHz
• A/D conversion: 24-bit, 128 x oversampling
• D/A conversion: 24-bit, 128 x oversampling
• Signal processing: 32-bit floating point and 32-bit fixed point
• Frequency response: 20Hz - 20 kHz +1 dB, -3 dB (into 10 k? load)
• Display: LCD
• Input: 2 x 1/4" phone jack
• Rated input level: -20 dBm*
• Input impedance: 1M?
• Output: 2 x 1/4" phone jack
• Maximum output level: +5 dBm (output impedance load of 10 k? or more)
• Battery type: AA size (LR6) battery x 2
• Continuous battery operation time: 7 hours when using 2 AA alkaline batteries (5 when in stereo operation)
• AC adapter (optional): DC 9V center-negative, 500 mA (Zoom AD-16)
• USB: Firmware update, bus power
• Dimensions: 130.3 (D) x 77.5 (W) x 58.5 (H) mm
• Weight: 350g (without batteries)
* Note: 0 dBm = 0.775 Vrms
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months