Zoom F1 Field Recorder + SGH-6 Shotgun Mic
Zoom F1 2-Channel Field Recorder + SGH-6 Shotgun Mic For Run and Gun Video Creators, 24bit / 96kHz, Built-In Limiter
|Instalment Rate:||14.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£190.80|
|Total inc. interest:||£205.52|
Purchase Rate: 21.9% p.a. (variable)
Representative: 21.9% APR (variable)
Assumed Credit Limit: £1,200Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply.
By DPD On 19th May
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Capture All The Action
The Zoom F1 Field Recorder + Shotgun allows you to capture professional audio everywhere your camera takes you.
High Impact Audio
The F1-SP comes with the SGH-6 Shotgun Mic known for capturing pro-quality, hyper directional sound, and it’s aluminum body makes it extremely lightweight. Combined with the F1, you can record high-resolution audio up to 24 bit/96 kHz, providing high-impact audio for any video production.
Ready, Aim, Record
Connect the F1 and Shotgun to the included shock mount and attach it to your camera. Then connect the F1’s audio output to your camera’s input using the included 3.5mm stereo cable and you’re ready to record.
While recording to your camera, the F1 can also record to a microSD card, providing a stereo audio file which can be edited in post-production.
Bright Light? No Problem.
Monitor your levels, battery life, lo-cut settings and more with the F1’s newly designed monochromatic display, ensuring visibility even in bright sunlight.
One-touch buttons make record levels, limiter settings, and volume output easily accessible.
The SMF-1 shock mount was engineered to eliminate unwanted thumping sounds caused by vibrations when shooting on the move.
Essential Features for Videographers
Calibrate and Sync
The F1’s tone generator provides a test tone to assist in setting proper audio levels. Sound markers make aligning audio and video easy.
No Chance of Overload
An on-board limiter keeps your levels safe when spikes in loud volume occurs.
Convenient Power Sources
The F1 can be powered using two AAA batteries (included) or with the optional AD-17 power adapter.
Transfer recordings to your computer in card reader mode or record directly to your computer using the F1 in USB audio interface mode.
Record in Multiple Audio Formats
The F1 records audio in WAV or MP3 formats. WAV files are automatically time-stamped, making them Broadcast Wave Format (BWF) compliant.
One Recorder, Multiple Mic Options
With our proprietary 10-pin connector, the F1 is compatible with all of Zoom’s interchangeable mic capsules, providing options for any recording situation.
More information can be found in the User Manual below: Features • Two-channel audio recorder
• Compatible with Zoom microphone capsules
• Supports up to 24-bit/96 kHz audio in BWF-compliant WAV or a variety of MP3 formats
• One-touch button controls
• 1.25” monochrome LCD display
• Rec Hold function to avoid accidental operation of buttons
• Stereo 1/8" Mic/Line In mini phone jack with Plug-in power (2.5V)
• Stereo 1/8" Phone/Line Output jack with dedicated volume control
• Built in limiter and auto level control to avoid clipping
• Pre-Record function
• Tone generator for calibrating audio levels between the F1 and a DSLR or video camera without the need for an attenuator cable
• Sound marker function that outputs quick tone to make syncing audio and video easy
• Records directly to micro SD and SDHC cards up to 32 GB
• Micro USB port for data exchange to and from computer and use as an audio interface with computer or iOS device
• Runs on only 2 standard AAA alkaline, Lithium, or NiMH rechargeable batteries, or AC adapter (AD-17)
• Up to 10 hours of operation with alkaline batteries (when using lavalier)
Whats In The Box
• F1 Field Recorder
• SGH-6 Shotgun microphone
• WSS-6 Windscreen
• SMC-1 Stereo mini cable for DSLR
• SMF-1 Shock mount
• 2 AAA batteries
• Quick guide
|Computer Interface Type||USB 2|
|Connections (Input)||1 x 3.5mm (1/8") Stereo Mini Jack|
|Mic Preamps (Max)||0|
|Instrument Inputs (Max)|
|Sample Rate (Max)||96 kHz|
|Connections (Output)||1 x 3.5mm (1/8") Stereo Mini Jack|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited