ASUS Z97-A Intel ATX Motherboard
ASUS Z97-A Intel Z97, S1150, DDR3, PCIe 3.0 (x16), Quad SLi / CrossFireX, D-Sub/DVI/HDMI, ATX
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
• 5X PROTECTION: Hardware safeguards to ensure long-term durability.
• 1000+ Compatible Devices: Tested 1,000+ compatible CPUs, memory, graphics cards and more
• 7000+ Validation Hours: Extensive testing for extreme reliability, compatibility and safety
• Crystal Sound 2: Flawless audio that makes you part of the game!
• Turbo LAN: Experience smooth online gaming with lower pings and less lags Features High Performance
• FAN Xpert 3: Featuring Fan Auto Tuning function and multiple thermistors selection for optimized system cooling control
• UEFI BIOS: The Smoothest and Slickest Mouse-controlled Graphical BIOS
• Special memory overclocking design, driving memory up to 3200(O.C.)!
• SATA Express: Evolve your SATA storage speed up to 10Gb/s!
• M.2 Support: Speed up your system up to 10Gb/s!
• ASUS HomeCloud Server where your data is secured and available anywhere at all time!
• Media Streamer: A digital PC hub perfect for sharing and home theater.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 36 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 11th May 2014
In June, 2013, Intel launched an assemblage of new 'Haswell' Core series processors presented in the LGA 1150 form factor. Inherently different to the LGA 1155 form factor it succeeded, LGA 1150 spurred the release of a new chipset family known as the 8-series.
Date Issued: 9th May 2014
Intel launched a bevy of Haswell Core processors last June. Presented in a LGA1150 form factor and therefore physically different to the LGA1155 Ivy Bridge processors of the year before, new chipsets were also launched to support these new chips.