Award winning innovation
Typhoon H is the most advanced aerial photography and videography platform available in such a compact size. Driven by customer demand for a design that goes beyond the limitations of a traditional quadcopter, Typhoon H delivers capabilities previously only found in high-end professional offerings, but at a consumer price.
Typhoon H offers flight durations of up to 25 minutes while filming with the CGO3+ 4K UHD camera. The Android powered ST16 Ground Station features a 7-inch touchscreen that displays live footage of your flight in HD 720p resolution and enables a wide variety of autonomous flight modes.A full 360° view of the world
The 3-axis anti-vibration CGO3+ gimbal camera captures ultra-stable 4K Ultra High Definition video, vivid 12.4 megapixel still images and can be rotated through an unlimited, 360° range of motion. The CGO3+ gimbal camera features a high quality glass 98° field of view, wide-angle lens, and offers manual camera settings while in flight.
The new CGO3+ camera gimbal with a Sony® sensor has 360° unlimited yaw. Combined with the retractable landing gear this allows for unobstructed views in any direction. The Typhoon H includes the Android® ST16 Ground Station, featuring an in-built 7” HD LCD touchscreen, displaying live footage in HD 720P.Digital video downlink in HD 720P
View real-time footage in HD 720p on the screen of the ST16 transmitter with the integrated digital video downlink with a range of up to 1 mile (1.6km).Team mode
With Team Mode, you can bind one Ground Station to Typhoon H and another Ground Station to the CGO3+ camera simultaneously. Capturing truly creative content is vastly more practical with cooperation between pilot and camera operator.ST16 All-in-one-controller
The ST16 Ground Station is an integrated transmitter, receiver and Android platform that gives you full control over Typhoon H, allowing you to easily program autonomous flight and capture stunning photos and videos. The large 7-inch integrated screen displays real-time footage of your flight, eliminating the need for an external device.
The Typhoon H is a modular system that allows for the addition of features such as Intel® RealSense Anti-collision and IPS (Indoor Positioning System). Team mode ready means when bound to an additional ground station both controllers can simultaneously view the video feed from the CGO3+, as well as the telemetry data.Capture the future
• Ready-to-Fly, right out of the box.
• Ultrasonic collision prevention.
• 4K UHD 30fps, HD 1080p 120fps video / 12.4 Megapixel still camera.
• 3-axis anti-vibration gimbal camera with full 360° rotation.
• Retractable landing gear.
• Easy ‘Twist and Lock’ propeller installation.
• Folding rotor arms for compact storage.
• Integrated autonomous flight modes.
• ST16 controller with built-in 7-inch touchscreen.Optional Accessories for Typhoon HYuneec Typhoon H Drone Replacement BatteryProtective Rucksack for Yuneec Typhoon HYuneec ST16 Radio HandsetPropellor Set A for Yuneec Typhoon HPropellor Set B for Yuneec Typhoon HYuneec RealSense Module for Typhoon HYuneec Indoor Positioning Module for Typhoon HYuneec Drone TYPHOON SteadyGrip For Go Pro Action CamerasCGO3+ Gimbal Camera By YuneecYuneec UAV Pilot Drone Flight simulatorMicro USB for Yuneec Typhoon H