Yubikey 4C Nano USB Security Key
Yubikey 4C Nano USB-C Security Key, Supports FIDO U2F, smart card (PIV), Yubico OTP, OpenPGP, OATH-TOTP, OATH-HOTP
By DPD On 22nd Jan
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- Strong two-factor hardware based authentication
- Easy and fast authentication with a single touch
- Reduces IT operational costs
- Multiprotocol support on a single key
- Crush-resistant and waterproof
- Choice of USB-A and USB-C form factors
- Made in the USA & Sweden Features • Supported protocols: FIDO U2F, smart card (PIV), Yubico OTP, OpenPGP, OATH-TOTP, OATH-HOTP, and Challenge-Response
• Secure element hardware to protect cryptographic keys
• Crypto Algorithms: RSA 2048, ECC p256, ECC p384
• Interface: USB-A and USB-C
• Works on Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, Chrome OS operating systems, and on major browsers
• Now works with Twitter!
• PIV smart card compatible, minidriver available on Windows
• Support for PKCS#1
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months