Xvive W1 Wave Phaser 18V Pedal
Xvive W1 Wave Phaser 18V Guitar Effect Pedal, Intelligent Envelope Detector, LFO Sweep Control
By DPD On 24th Jul 2018
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
This Howard Davis-designed pedal provides you with a modern alternative to those classic vintage phaser sounds of old. You get to blend between either an envelope triggered phaser or a classic LFO style phaser and everything in between. A toggle switch allows you to select between sweeping up or sweeping down like the classic envelope filters of old.
This pedal provides the perfect "chewy" vintage phaser tone and the controls provide a massive range of classic tones.
This modern take on vintage phaser tone comes with many advantages. Built in a strong metal housing it will stand years of pedal board abuse. Low noise operation thanks to companding noise reduction circuitry. True hard wire bypass means it won't mess with your tone when the pedal is disengaged and don't forget that output level control that allows you to set the pedal so that the volume drop associated with the old school pedals no longer causes you a problem
Features • Fully adjustable phaser
• “Intelligent" envelope detector
• Adjustable sweep pattern and feedback control
• LFO (internal low frequency oscillator) sweep control
• Wide range of effects possible
• Quiet operation with companding (compression/ expansion) noise reduction circuitry.
• Simple, easy to use design
• True Hard Wire Bypass
• “effects on” indicator light
• Original XVIVE tone – USA Design
• Durable all-metal housing
• Bypass: True Bypass
• Input: 1/4”monaural jack (impedance: 10M ohms)
• Output: 1/4”monaural jack (impedance: 1K ohms)
• Power: 18V DC, center (-), 50mA
• Dimensions: 70 mm (W) x 121 mm (D) x 33 mm (H) / 2.75 in (W) x 4.75 in (D) x 1.3 in (H)
• Weight: 0.35 kg / 12.4 ounces
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited