Xvive Amp Litone Micro Pedal
Xvive Amp Litone Micro Guitar Effect Pedal Analog Design V10 AMP Litone Boost
By DPD On 7th Jul
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Designed in the USA by a team which includes some big names in the world of pedal design, the XVIVE range are light and easily portable, simple to use, but with a Huge sound.
Each pedal is crafted with an ear to Premium tone, yet the high quality build and road worthy, durable casing belongs to pedals that should cost an awful lot more.
Finally, when Real estate on your board is at a premium, these little pedals are worth their weight in gold.
V10 AMP LITONE (Boost)
• Analog boost
• Adjustable signal boost of zero to +20db
• FET input stage for tube-like distortion if input is overdriven (with more than 2V P-P)
• Tone control circuit allows bass to be boosted without losing all the treble or the treble boosted without losing all of the bass.
• Scooped midrange response at the center of the tone control
• On/Off Tone toggle for clean boost or activated tone control effect
• Tone Control/Tone Toggle/Gain Control
• Excellent dynamic response
• Simple, easy to use design
• 100% Analog design with True Bypass circuitry
• “Effects on” indicator light
• Original XVIVE tone
• Micro pedal package
• Durable all-metal housing Features • True Bypass
• Tone Control/Tone Toggle/Gain
• Analog Design
• Connectors: ¼” Input jack, ¼” Output jack
• Power: 9V DC, center (-), 30mA
46 mm (W) x 94 mm (D) x 50 mm (H)
1.8 in (W) x 3.7 in (D) x 2.0 in (H)
• Compact, rugged metal housing
|Dimensions||38x 38 x 89 mm (W x H x L)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months