The re-chargeable nature of the keyboard means that when you aren't using the keyboard, just connect it to the computer via USB and it will have plenty of battery for when you need to next use it. There is also an On/Off switch which can save power when you don't need to use it.
The keyboard is plug n play enabled therefore there are no drivers which need to be installed.
Features • Re-chargeable
• Full functionality of a full-size layout keyboard due to built in numeric keypad and 12 function keys
• Tilt feet for adjustment of the tilt angle for an absolute skid-proof and ergonomic operation
• Blue LED indicating pairing, transmitting and low battery
• Power On/Off switch to save battery
• Optimal for Digital Living Rooms (HTPC) as well as for training, conference & presentation rooms etc.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
What’s the most important part of your PC system? Its processor? The mainboard? Maybe the power supply? You’d only have a case if you thought it’s the PSU. That cornerstone of a PC system is the most important part of the PC system as concerns what’s in the chassis, which might surprise you, but it’s definitely the devices you use to interact with a PC which are absolutely top dog.