400ml Compressed Air Can Duster HFC FREE by Xclio
Xclio Professional Grade Air Duster, 400ml HFC Free Aerosol, Blow that dust away
By DPD On 24th Feb
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Pure Compressed Air for cleaning delicate or inaccessible area perfect for printers, keyboards and office equipment to remove light debris , dust and dirt from hard to reach areas. Extension tube included. - Warning contains Flammable Gas
- 100% Ozone friendly
- Pure Compressed gas
- Zero residue
- While using Keep Up Right as possible and don't Shake
- Should be used in short intermittent blasts.
- While using if the can gets Cold (as pressure drops) please allow to regain room-temperature before using again
1) Pressurised Container keep away from direct sunlight and Heat.
2) Do Not Pierce even when empty
3) Keep away from Children Because Misuse by inhaling Can be fatal
4) Keep at Least 15 - 20 cm distance away from the object when using the spray
5) Warning Do not Spray on skin - may cause frost burns
6) Do Not Use while Smoking and use in a well ventilated area
7) Do Not Use on Monitor / TV Screens
8) Do Not Use near any Naked Flames - Contains Flammable Liquid
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 1 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 1 days
- Non-Returnable Item if Opened or Used
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 2nd Jan 2015
This TekSpek guides you through the important considerations when purchasing a mechanical keyboard.
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
What’s the most important part of your PC system? Its processor? The mainboard? Maybe the power supply? You’d only have a case if you thought it’s the PSU. That cornerstone of a PC system is the most important part of the PC system as concerns what’s in the chassis, which might surprise you, but it’s definitely the devices you use to interact with a PC which are absolutely top dog.
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
Disk checking, defragmenting, windows update, virus scanning... there’s a lot to do to keep a system running smoothly. So, how often should you perform the tasks that look after both your computer and your data? Some need to be done more regularly than others. Here’s a few tips on how often you should be doing things.