400ml Compressed Air Can Duster HFC FREE by Xclio
Xclio Professional Grade Air Duster, 400ml HFC Free Aerosol, Blow that dust away
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
- Antec Cleaning Spray 240ml + 60ml + Microfibre Cloth£4.99£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYIn stock
- AF 250ml Aerosol Sprayduster, Invertible, Perfect for cleaning dust and debris from hard to reach areas£4.49£5.48 NEXT DAY DELIVERYIn stock
Professional Grade Air Duster
Pure compressed air for cleaning delicate or inaccessible area perfect for printers, keyboards and office equipment to remove light debris , dust and dirt from hard to reach areas. Extension tube included.
• This item contains flammable gas, do not use near any naked flames.
• Pressurised container keep away from direct sunlight and heat.
• Do not pierce even when empty.
• Keep away from children, misuse by inhaling can be fatal.
• Keep at Least 15 - 20 cm distance away from the object during use.
• Warning do not spray on skin, may cause frost burns.
• Do not use while smoking and use in a well ventilated area.
• Do not use on Monitor / TV Screens.
• Pure compressed gas.
• Zero residue.
• While using keep up right as possible and don't shake.
• Should be used in short intermittent blasts.
• While using if the can gets cold (as pressure drops) please allow to regain room-temperature before using again.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 1 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 1 days
- Non-Returnable Item if Opened or Used
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 2nd Jan 2015
This TekSpek guides you through the important considerations when purchasing a mechanical keyboard.
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
What’s the most important part of your PC system? Its processor? The mainboard? Maybe the power supply? You’d only have a case if you thought it’s the PSU. That cornerstone of a PC system is the most important part of the PC system as concerns what’s in the chassis, which might surprise you, but it’s definitely the devices you use to interact with a PC which are absolutely top dog.
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
Disk checking, defragmenting, windows update, virus scanning... there’s a lot to do to keep a system running smoothly. So, how often should you perform the tasks that look after both your computer and your data? Some need to be done more regularly than others. Here’s a few tips on how often you should be doing things.