ColourChecker Video Passport Colour Chart for Colour Calibration
X-Rite ColourChecker Video Passport Colour Chart, 4 Video Production Targets
|Instalment Rate:||14.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£123.49|
|Total inc. interest:||£133.03|
Purchase Rate: 19.9% p.a. (variable)
Representative: 19.9% APR (variable)
Assumed Credit Limit: £1,200Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply.
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
The X-Rite ColorChecker Passport Video will get you to a worry-free, color balanced and consistently neutral place, with ideal camera exposure, faster than ever before. This essential color chart will enable you to get a better camera-to-camera match, achieve perfect exposure and easily shoot and edit for mixed lighting in a convenient portable protective case. The ColorChecker Passport Video will help to reduce your video editing time, allowing you to get to your creative look faster. Ideal for Filmmakers.
ColorChecker Passport Video is a powerful ‘capture to edit’ color solution for any filmmaker looking to save time, providing a consistent and predictable neutral starting point so you can get to your look faster than ever before. Take it with you on every video shoot – either indoor or outdoor. It will quickly become your go-to color tool during pre-production, capture and edit.
ColorChecker Passport Video combines 4 video production targets in one durable, protective "passport-size” case, giving you the ultimate in functionality and portability.
• Video Color Target: Includes 6 chromatic color chips aligned with video production, 6 skin tones chips, 6 gray balance chips, and 6 highlights and shadow chips (including a high gloss black) to achieve the ideal color balance
• Grayscale Target: 3 steps include white highlight, 40 IRE midtone gray, and saturated high gloss black reference patches to achieve perfect exposure
• White Balance Target: Create custom in-camera white balance for a consistent neutral point, eliminating the need to color correct each frame later
• Focus Target: A chart facilitating center and edge focus
• Portable Protective Case: Adjusts to accommodate multiple positions so you can tailor the targets to any scene.
3rd Party Software Support
ColorChecker Passport Video will soon be supported by 3rd party software solutions for improved color grading and monitor calibration efficiencies.
Include ColorChecker Video Passport in every shoot to make your video workflow faster, more consistent, more balanced and repeatable. You’ll save time and money avoiding costly mistakes and frustrating color corrections after the fact. Best of all, you’ll get to your creative look faster, which is ideal because we all know how much you love being in your creative place.
The ColorChecker Passport Video includes the following targets:
Video Colour Target
Specifically designed for today’s video production workflow.
The Video Color target includes four rows of color chips designed for video capture and editing, giving you a powerful chart to speed up color grading.
• Chromatic Colors: six chips specifically designed to align with the color axis on a vectorscope
• Skin Tones: ranging from light to dark with subtle undertones
• Linear Grayscale: six steps for even gray balance, including highlight and shadow regions
• Highlight and Shadow Grays: six black and white patches, including a high gloss black to capture the full range of your video camera
Enhanced for achieving ideal camera exposure for video production.The Grayscale target includes 3 rows of white, 40IRE gray, and high gloss black color chips. This target helps you:
• Align the exposure and contrast of cameras you may be matching
• It ensures that mid-tones, such as flesh tones, are rendered accurately
White Balance Target
Starting with an accurate white balance ensures the colors you capture are true and provides a point of reference for post-shoot editing. The White Balance target is a spectrally flat target that provides a neutral reference point across mixed lighting conditions that you encounter during a video shoot. Since the target reflects light equally across the visible spectrum, creating an in-camera custom white balance can properly compensate for varying lighting.
Why can’t I use just any white object for white balancing?
White balancing on a piece of paper or other gray element in the scene may seem like a simple workaround, but most objects are not actually neutral under all lighting conditions; and they’re certainly not consistent. An inaccurate white balance will result in color casts, and a lack of consistency between lighting conditions, making color corrections extremely time consuming.
This handy card will always be at your fingertips to facilitate center and edge focusing.
ColorChecker Passport Photo is so convenient and portable. Make sure you take it with you to every shoot!The ColorChecker Passport’s travel-sized case provides the ultimate in convenience. Made of a rugged material, it houses and protects the four ColorChecker targets from the elements and daily use to extend their lifespan. Features With this color chart, you’ll be able to:
• Eliminate color casts
• Improve the color preview on your camera’s display so your histograms are more reliable
• Make post production color correction and editing faster and easier by eliminating the need to neutralize each frame individually
Use these charts for a variety of applications, including:
• Colour grading.
• Colour balancing.
• Gray balancing.
• Setting perfect exposure.
• Colour matching multiple cameras.
• Shooting and editing for mixed lighting.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 1 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 1 days
- Non-Returnable Item if Opened or Used
- 0871 472 4747