Centralized workplace storage
Centralize data from all the computers in your workplace and access it anytime, from anywhere to increase efficiency and productivity. Securely share files with employees, partners and customers.
With the integrated Intel® Atom™ C2350 dual-core processor and 2 GB DDR3 memory, My Cloud DL2100 delivers the enhanced multi-user and multi-application performance your business needs.
For My Cloud Business Series diskless NAS systems, make WD Red drives your first choice for the ultimate NAS experience.
WD's exclusive NASware™ technology further optimizes WD Red for the NAS environment. From vibration compensation, optimized power usage and protecting your data in the event of a power loss or disruption, the firmware is designed to give you improved reliability, system performance, and reduced downtime.
WD Red NAS Hard Drives not included, sold separately.
Powered by My Cloud OS
WD's My Cloud OS delivers a suite of tools and applications that empower you to take control of the data that matters to you most.
• Secure remote and mobile access – With WD's award-winning My Cloud app, you can securely upload, access and share your business files from anywhere with your computer, smartphone or tablet.
• Easy to manage – The intuitive dashboard allows you to easily monitor your drives, manage users and customize your NAS. Set up email and mobile alerts to keep you informed on the status of your My Cloud DL2100.
• Third-party apps – Customize your My Cloud Business Series NAS with popular third-party apps. Visit: http://www.wdc.com/DL2100 for a full list of available third-party apps.
Easy to deploy and manage
My Cloud DL2100 comes preconfigured for easy setup and seamless network integration. The intuitive administrative dashboard guides you through the process of setting up users, customizing system features and monitoring the drives. Email and mobile alerts keep you informed on the device status, and with a toolless and trayless drive bay design, drive installation and hot swap is effortless.
Comprehensive data protection
• Backup for your business – Lost data means lost business. Automatically backup all the computers on your network and get flexible restore points for file version recovery. PC users, WD SmartWare™ Pro offers options for how, when and where your files get backed up. Mac users, utilize all the features of Apple Time Machine backup software to protect your data. You can also automatically "back up your backup" to another offsite My Cloud Business Series device or to a supported cloud service, including ElephantDrive and Amazon S3.
• Multiple RAID options – Protect your critical business data with multiple RAID configurations. Choose from RAID 0 or 1 for data redundancy, improved overall performance, or to increase your system's storage capacity. Other options include JBOD and spanning to manage your data.
• RAID Roaming - allows you to keep your RAID array intact when you move drives from one My Cloud Business Series device to another. RAID Migration lets you change your RAID configuration and expand storage without losing data.
• Advanced data security – 256 AES volume encryption provides additional protection for your critical business data.
• Recycle Bin – With this optional feature, deleted files are not erased completely from the NAS and can be retrieved by an administrator, adding a second level of data protection against accidental data deletion.
Dual NICs with failover capability prevent connectivity loss in case of a network component failure. Dual power ports for external power adapters provide an auto failover mode if one of the power supplies fails. USP support is also included for additional protection.
Storage and Performance Scalability
My Cloud Business Series devices are designed to keep up with your future storage and performance needs. Easily hot swap in larger drives without turning off the device, keeping your business up and running. The built-in memory expansion slot allows you to increase RAM to 5 GB for improved system performance. For even more storage and speed, My Cloud DL2100 is equipped with dual Gigabit Ethernet ports that allow you to daisy-chain to another NAS device for increased network storage capacity.
Windows Business Environments
Integrate My Cloud Business Series NAS into your existing Active Directory for streamlined file sharing, easy data management and increased business efficiency.
With integrated iSCSI support, My Cloud Business Series NAS easily provide storage for virtual machines, applications and servers on your network, giving you fast access to your business data.
One-touch USB 3.0 copy button
Automatically copy files from an external storage device with the touch of a button.
• iSCSI target and initiator
• Integrated FTP server
• Network Link aggregation and failover support
• Jumbo frame support
• UPS support (USB and network)
• Real-time resource monitor
• User management/group management
• User/group quotas
• Distributed File System (DFS)
• Microsoft Active Directory support
• Ethernet cable
• Power supply and cable
• Quick Install Guide
• 1-2 3.5" SATA Hard Disk Drives
• Internet Explorer® 10 or higher
• Safari® 6 or higher
• Firefox® 30 or higher
• Google Chrome™ 31 or higher on supported Windows and Mac OS platforms
Compatibility may vary depending on user's hardware configuration and operating system.
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as WD My Cloud DL2100 Business Series 2 Bay NAS 2x Gigabit LAN, 2x USB 3.0, Supporting JBOD, RAID 0/1 . Please choose from the list below.