STAX BT 2.1 Bluetooth Stereo Sound System from Wavemaster
Wavemaster STAX BT Bluetooth 2.1 Stereo Sound System, 3 channel amp, Wall mountable satellite speakers,
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
STAX BT contains two elegant satellite speakers alongside a wooden subwoofer (with bass and treble control) and a separate control unit with headphone connector and an additional line-in for mobile audio sources. Setting up STAX BT is quick and easy. Beside its wireless capabilities it is supplied with long cables to give you flexibility when arranging the individual components within your environment. To gain maximum performance from your studio headphones, STAX BT features an integrated headphone amplifier.
Wavemaster STAX BT is powered by an integrated 3-channel amplifier with 46 Watt power output (RMS). The satellites are equipped with high quality wide range drivers with mylar-membrane and a wall mountable, solid metal stand. A powerful long stroke bass driver (13 cm) fires the wooden subwoofer. In combination, these components create a very clear, dynamic and powerful stereo sound. Features • Speaker drivers: subwoofer 13 cm bass driver, satellites 2,54 cm wide range drivers
• Amplifier: integrated with 3 separate channels
• Output power (RMS): subwoofer 26 Watt, satellites 2 x 10 Watt
• Frequency response: subwoofer 30 - 150 Hz, satellites 150 Hz - 20.000 Hz
• Input sensitivity: subwoofer line-in 500 mV, remote line-in 250 mV
• Cable remote control: with on/standby function, volume control, Bluetooth®-/line switch, headphone jack (amplified) and line-in
• Bluetooth®: A2DP Standard for wireless audio streaming (compatible from BT 2.1)
• Satellite speakers: with slim design (wall mountable), metall stands and 3m connection cable
• Subwoofer: wooden cabinet with bass reflex technology, bass control, treble control and main power switch
• Power supply: internal, 100-240 Volt ~ 50/60 Hz, 0.7A max., standby power <0.5 W (230V)
• Connection: 2 x 3.5 mm mini stereo plug, RCA, Bluetooth®
• Dimensions (WHD): satellites = Ø 100 x 205 mm, subwoofer = 180 x 280 x 265 mm, control unit (Ø x H) = 70 mm x 35 mm
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- RTB Period:
- 12 months