Business VPN Firewall Network Security Switch Watch Guard XTM 515 + 3 Year LiveSecurity Sub
WatchGuard XTM 515 Firewall/VPN Appliance for Small/Mid-sized Businesses + 3-Yr Live Security Subscription
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
WatchGuard® XTM 5 Series network security appliances for small and mid-size businesses combine firewall/VPN with optional URL filtering, anti-spam, anti-virus, and intrusion prevention services for comprehensive protection at an affordable price.
• Application-layer content inspection recognizes & blocks threats that stateful packet firewalls cannot detect.
• Powerful subscription-based security services boost protection in critical attack areas for multiple layers of defense. By partnering with leading technology providers, WatchGuard is able to integrate best-of-breed security components into one UTM platform for stronger security at big cost savings.
– APT Blocker is a cloud-based service that uses a combination of sandboxing and full systememulation to detect and block highly sophisticated Advanced Persistent Threats (APTs).
– Application Control keeps unproductive, inappropriate, and dangerous applications off-limits.
– Intrusion Prevention Service (IPS ) delivers in-line protection from malicious exploits, including buffer overflows, SQL injections, and cross-site scripting attacks.
– WebBlocker controls access to sites that host objectionable material or pose network security risks.
– Gateway AntiVirus (GAV) scans traffic on all major protocols to stop threats.
– spamBlocker delivers continuous protection from unwanted and dangerous email.
– Reputation Enabled Defense ensures faster, safer web surfing with cloud-based reputation look-up.
– Data Loss Prevention automatically inspects data in motion for corporate policy violations.
• Advanced networking features, such as dynamic routing and link aggregation, allow you to add security without needing to change existing network infrastructure.
• Multiple VPN choices (IPSec, SSL, L2TP) for secure remote access include support for Android and Apple iOS devices.
Easy To Manage
• Interactive, real-time monitoring and reporting – at no additional charge – give an unprecedented view into network security activity so you can take immediate preventive or corrective actions.
• WatchGuard Dimension™, a public and private cloud-ready visibility solution, instantly turns raw data into security intelligence.
• RapidDeploy™ enables quick, secure configuration at remote locations without technical staff.
• Intuitive management console centrally manages all security functions.
• WAN and VPN failover provide redundancy for increased reliability.
• Extend best-in-class UTM security to the WLAN by adding WatchGuard’s Wireless Access Points.
• Drag-and-drop Branch Office VPN setup – three clicks and your remote office is connected.
Highest UTM Performance In The Industry
• Firewall throughput of up to 3.5 Gbps to keep traffic moving.
• Best UTM throughput in its class – up to 1.7 Gbps – even with strong security enabled.
• No need to compromise protection for strong performance or vice versa. Multi-layered, interlocking security protects the network while throughput remains high.
• Gigabit Ethernet ports support high-speed LAN backbone infrastructures & gigabit WAN connections.
• Upgrade to a higher model within the line for more performance and capacity with a simple license key.
Strong security at Every Layer
WatchGuard uses a best-of-breed strategy to create the most reliable security solutions on the market. By partnering with industry-leading technology vendors, WatchGuard delivers an all-star family of UTM network security products.
Expert Guidance and Support
An initial subscription to LiveSecurity® Service is included with every XTM 5 Series appliance. LiveSecurity provides hardware warranty with advance hardware replacement, technical support, and software updates. LiveSecurity Plus, which is included in the XTM Security Bundle, upgrades support hours from 12/5 to 24/7.
Multiple Purchase options
The flexibility of WatchGuard’s integrated UTM platform makes it easy to have exactly the security components your business network requires. Talk to your authorized WatchGuard reseller about very affordable bundled subscriptions for the XTM 5 Series. Features Specifications
• Firewall Throughput: 2 Gbps
• VPN Throughput: 250 Mbps
• AV Throughput: 1.5 Gbps
• IPS Throughput: 1.6 Gbps
• UTM Throughput: 850 Mbps
• Interfaces 10/100/1000: 6 Copper
• Interfaces 10/100: 1 Copper
• I/O Interfaces: 1 Serial / 2 USB
• Nodes Supported (LAN IPs): Unrestricted
• Concurrent Sessions (bi-directional): 40,000
• VLANs (bridging, tagging, routed mode): 100
• Authenticated users limit: 500
• Branch Office VPN: 65
• Mobile VPN IPsec (incl/max): 75/75
• Mobile VPN SSL/L2TP (incl/max): 65
• PPTP: 50
• Number of Wireless Access Points: up to 35
• Model Upgradeable to XTM: 525
• Firewall: Stateful packet inspection, deep packet inspection, proxy firewall
• Application proxies: HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, FTP, DNS, TCP, POP3
• Threat protection: DoS attacks, fragmented & malformed packets, blended threats & more
• VoIP: H.323, SIP, call setup and session security
• Filtering options: Browser Safe Search, YouTube for Schools
• Security subscriptions: Application Control, IPS, WebBlocker, GAV, Data Loss Prevention, spamBlocker, Reputation Enabled Defense, APT Blocker
VPN & Authentication
• Encryption: DES, 3DES, AES 128-, 192-, 256-bit
• IPSec: SHA-1, MD5, IKE pre-shared key, 3rd party cert
• Single sign-on: Supports Windows, Mac OS X, mobile operating systems
• Authentication: RADIUS, LDAP, Windows Active Directory, VASCO, RSA SecurID, internal database
• Logging and notifications: WatchGuard, Syslog, SNMP v2/v3
• User interfaces: Centralized console (WSM), Web UI, scriptable CLI
• Reporting: WatchGuard Dimension includes 70 pre-defined reports, executive summary and visibility tools
• Security: ICSA Firewall, ICSA IPSec VPN, CC EAL4+, FIPS 140-2
• Safety: NRTL/C, CB
• Network: IPv6 Ready Gold (routing)
• Hazardous substance control: WEEE, RoHS, REACH
• Routing: Static, Dynamic (BGP4, OSPF, RIP v1/v2), Policy-based VPN
• High Availability: Active/passive, active/active with load balancing
• QoS: 8 priority queues, DiffServ, modified strict queuing
• IP address assignment: Static, DHCP (server, client, relay), PPPoE, DynDNS
• NAT: Static, dynamic, 1:1, IPSec traversal, policy-based, Virtual IP for server load balancing
• Link aggregation: 802.3ad dynamic, static, active/backup
• Other features: Port Independence, Multi-WAN failover and load balancing, server load balancing, transparent/drop-in mod
Physical and Power Specifications
• Product Dimensions 11.25” x 17” x 1.75” (28.6 x 43.2 x 4.5 cm)
• Shipping Dimensions 18” x 21” x 5.25” (45.7 x 53.3 x 13.3 cm)
• Shipping Weight 16.1 lbs (7.3 Kg)
• AC Power 100-240 VAC Autosensing
• Power Consumption U.S. 85 Watts (max), 290 BTU/hr (max)
• Rack Mountable: 1U rack mount kit included
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months