The Waldorf Rocket is a mini Synthesizer with a versatile oscillator section. All the classic Waldorf arsenal are present in the form of leads, basses, textures, filter sweeps and so on. All these are at the mercy of your fingertips and up to 8 oscillators can be spread across one note in unison mode.
A powerful analogue filter and arpeggiator that syncs to your chosen BPM are among the extra effects that can be used in your productions. All powered via USB and MIDI ins and outs for external instruments can be found on the rear. MIDI learn function is also available and a powerful headphone output can be used if you are worried about shaking up the neighbours.
• Analog multimode-filter (VCF) with Low Pass / Band Pass / High Pass
• Highly flexible oscillator-section with pulse width modulation and hard sync
• Up to 8 oscillators in unison for chords or Ultra High Density Sawtooth
• Low Frequency Oscillator (LFO) for modulation
• Envelopes for VCA, VCF and Sync
• Booster circuit to generate aggressive sounds
• Arpeggiator with different rhythmic patterns
• USB powered
• MIDI in and out
• Extensive control panel with high-end pots and switches Control via MIDI and USB
• MIDI clock sync
• Line output
• Loud headphone output
• Launch key for easy pre listening
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as Waldorf Rocket Mini Synthesizer . Please choose from the list below.