Waldorf MOD1 Modulation Module for Eurorack, Envelope, LFO, Rise and Fall
By DPD On 18th Jan 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
From simple envelopes and LFOs to complex looped multi-stage curves, the mod1 delivers rich and endless modulation options – all based on pure analogue circuitry for everything from super- smooth curves to razor-sharp edges that never sound “digital”.
From gently undulating LFOs to ultra-precise hard cuts, you get it all based on innovative analogue circuits for a truly musical touch.
More information can be found in the User Manual below: Features 1. AD3SR
• ADSR envelope with up to three decay stages
• Each decay stage with time and target level control
• Configurable for 1, 2, or 3 decay stages
• Loop mode for looping from attack over all enabled decays stages
• Gate and trigger inputs
• Positive and Inverted output
2. Symmetry Generator
• Two segment modulator with controllable symmetry
• CV-inputs for speed and symmetry
• LFO mode with bipolar output
• Gate and Trigger envelope modes with unipolar output
• Linear or rectangular wave forms
3. Rise & Fall
• Two stage envelope “rise & fall”
• Flexible curve control for rise stage – from smooth classical RC shape to cutting linear segments
• Optional loop mode
• Gate input
• Signal output
|Frequency Response (Input)||N/A|
|Frequency Response (Output)||N/A|
|Maximum Input Level||N/A|
|Maximum Output Level|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited