Wacom Intuos Pro PTH-660-N Graphics Designer Medium Tablet
Wacom Intuos Pro PTH-660-N Medium Graphic Tablet, North
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Artists and designers who want to work from the very beginning, the Wacom Intuos Pro offers the possibility to draw, edit or design with a hitherto unimagined intuitive control.
Wacom Intuos Pro
Redefining the professional standard in creative pen tablets.
Directly digital, better than ever.
Built with high quality materials and designed to make the most of the amazing Wacom Pro Pen 2, Wacom Intuos Pro is one of our finest creative pen tablets to date. Connect Wacom Intuos Pro to your Mac or Windows PC with USB or built-in Bluetooth, install drivers, and you’re ready to start work directly in the software of your choice. With the Wacom Pro Pen 2, you can sketch with 8192 levels of pressure sensitivity (in supported software) on the tablet surface and see your creations brilliantly come to life on screen.
Features • The Wacom Pro Pen 2 gives you Wacom’s most accurate and advanced pen performance and realistic pen-on-paper feel. With 4x higher pen accuracy and pressure sensitivity than previous versions (in supported software), outstanding tilt recognition and virtually lag-free tracking, the Wacom Pro Pen 2 delivers the ultimate in creative control.
• Wacom Intuos Pro features a super-slim tablet made of premium materials such as black anodised aluminium and glass fiber composite resin. Additionally, the included steel based Pen Stand houses interchangeable pen tips to give you the feel of your favorite traditional artist’s tools.
• Wacom Intuos Pro comes in both Medium and Large sizes. Each has a smaller, more compact footprint than previous models, giving you room to create, while taking up less space on your desk.
• This tablet has eight application-specific ExpressKeysTM, and an offering greater productivity by letting you use pre-selected shortcuts or program your own. And the Touch Ring provides intuitive control of canvas rotation, brush size, scrolling, and other functions.
• Wacom's Multi-Touch technology senses your fingers, so you can zoom, scroll and navigate around your art as simply as using your smartphone. Depending on how you like to work, you can turn multi-touch on or off with the switch on the side of the tablet.
• With Wacom Intuos Pro you can create and refine your digital artwork on your computer without being hindered by cords or cables with included Bluetooth functionality (available February 2017). Or you can connect the tablet directly to your computer with the included USB cable.
|Maximum report rate|
|Pressure sensitivity||8192 Levels|
|Accuracy Pen (+/-)|
|Active Area||224 x 148 (WxD)|
|Dimensions||338 x 219 x 8mm (WxHxD)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Wacom Direct