Vuze VR Classroom 5 Starter Kits
Vuze 5 Pack Classroom Education VR Starter Kit with 10 mini goggles
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
The Vuze Camera is the best way for you and your students to start creating vivid, 4K 3D VR videos to begin working within a new medium of video and photography. Fitted with eight different, Full HD Sony sensors, you can capture where you are, in its entirety. Its spherical design allows you to capture unique shots without compromising for angles, as you can place it flat with its ¼"-20 Thread accessories hole on the Vuze Minipod or any tripod, allowing you to use equipment you might already own.
Vuze will connect to your phone via the Vuze App (available on iOS and Android devices) so you can use it as a viewfinder, without having to touch the Vuze itself and risking wobbly panoramas. The app will also manage your files too.
By connecting the camera to a Mac or PC, you'll be able to access Vuze Studio, which will let you stitch together individual images into a seamless spherical format to share online, giving your classes the experience they might need to learn social media platforms to their full extent.
Classrooms shouldn't be limited in technology and neither should they be by their budget, as with the Vuze Camera, VR is just a step away with affordable pricing.
To bring your classes and students to another level, contact our Corporate Sales Team.
Features The package includes 5 Vuze Camera boxes with:
In the Box:
• 5 Vuze VR Cameras
• Zeiss VR One headset
• SanDisk 64GB MicroSDXC Memory Card
• 10 Mini VR Glasses
• 1 Live broadcasting license
• 1 yearly subscription to the Humaneyes zone
• Express support
• Small Handle
• Hardshell Case
• Charger with USB Input
• USB Cable
• Charger Adapter
• Lens Cleaning Cloth
• User Manual
• Camera control App (iOS and Android) to control your camera remotely.
• Humaneyes VR Studio for editing and rendering your VR media.
• Eight Sony Full HD 1080p Image Sensors
• Single operation button
• Indications: sound, light (LED)
• Removable micro SD Card storage
• Wi-fi IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4 GHZ
• 4 MEMS 48Hz microphones producing 16bit PCM audio
• Remote control with mobile app control for iOS and Android
• Data transfer USB 2.0, Wi-Fi
• Size: about 12x12x3 cm
• 1/4"-20 Thread for Accessories
• 8 FHD lenses, 180 x 120 FOV
• FOV Spherical 360 x 180 degrees
• Video format H.264
• Video resolution 4K panorama @ 30fps
• Photo resolution 4K sphere
• Video recording rate up to 120 Mbps VBR
• Audio format AAC
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited