The V845 Wah-Wah pedal is a new version of the most famous guitar effects pedal of all time. Based on the specifications of the original pedal developed by VOX in the '60s, the V845 Wah-Wah offers guitarists the same legendary Wah-Wah tone in a new sturdy but very affordable design. An AC power connector is fitted to save on batteries and the outer case is coated with tough all-black finish making it the perfect choice for your pedal board.
About the VOX Wah-Wah
VOX developed the world’s first Wah-Wah effect during the '60s in an effort to allow guitarists to emulate the sound of a trumpet being muted — an important musical ingredient of the day. VOX’s original Wah-Wah pedal quickly gained widespread popularity and its unique sonic characteristics have encouraged further experimentation by guitarists ever since. Having made spotlight appearances on some of the most famous recordings of all time, the Wah-Wah is still considered “must-have equipment” for guitar players of all levels and abilities today.
From a players point of view, the Vox wah has the crisp 'thwack' sound heard in all the old '70's "Shaft" type movies, but its also equally at home with the distortion up full, its crisp top end cutting through the fuzz.
• Input/Output jacks: INST jack, AMP jack, DC i/p jack.
• Power supply: One 9V DC battery 6F22(S-006P)
• Power consumption: 540uA @ 9VDC
• Battery life for continuous use: approximately >100 hours with manganese battery (will vary depending on conditions)
• Dimensions: 102(W) x 252(D) x 75(H) (including rubber feet, pedal in lowest position)
• Weight: 942g (including battery)
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as Vox WAH845 Classic Vox Wah Pedal . Please choose from the list below.