Voodoo Labs Pedal Switcher PX-8
Voodoo Labs Pedal Switcher PX-8, 8 True Bypass Audio Loops, Gold Contact Relays, 128 Preset Recall
By DPD On 27th Jun 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Lurking beneath PX-8's surface, however, are many more powerful, creativity-boosting features, including the ability to store preset loop combinations, send MIDI commands, and be an integral part of a larger switching system. If you simply want to make your pedalboard neater and sound better, PX-8 will do that. If you want to devise a state-of-the-art effects switching system, PX-8 can get you there as well.
More information can be found in the User Manual below:
Features • 8 true bypass audio loops using the finest gold contact relays.
• One-button access to clean, rhythm & lead effect combinations.
• Instantly recall 128 preset combinations of effects via MIDI.
• Compatible with Ground Control Pro or any MIDI controller.
• Insert point between loops 6 & 7 for volume pedals and more.
• Output buffer preserves tone even with long cable run to amp.
• Quiet Switching™ technology for lowest possible noise.
• Conveniently power from any Pedal Power 9VDC output.
• Legendary Voodoo Lab quality and reliability.
• Hand Made in the U.S.A.
• 5 Year Warranty.*
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited