Muvi X-Lapse 360 Degree Photography and Timelapse Accessory for iPhone, GoPro and Cameras from Veho
The MUVI™ X-Lapse enables a film maker to take up to 360° degree sweeping time-lapse images that when edited together create an amazing movie effect.
It has both male and female standard 1/4 -20 UNC tripod screw threads for both mounting cameras on and also for mounting the MUVI™ X-Lapse onto a tripod, perfect for lightweight action cameras with a continuous photo mode such as the MUVI™ HD or GoPro or standard cameras with a time-lapse feature up to a weight of 750 grams.
For cameras that are slightly top heavy the MUVI™ X-Lapse has integral fold out feet to support and distribute the weight.
As well as using with camcorders/cameras the MUVI™ X-Lapse ships with a holder for iPhone/Smartphone and in conjunction with a multitude of smartphone apps enables even the most inexperienced user to make super cool sweeping time-lapse movies.
Another option for the most creative of photographers is creating panoramic super wide angle photos by using the MUVI™ X-Lapse to slowly sweep a panoramic view while the camera or smartphone takes intermittent shots.
NB – The MUVI™ X-Lapse does not come with an app or software but these are readily available on app stores and the internet. Features Key Features:
• Create 90° degree (15 minutes), 180° degree (30 minutes), 270° degree (45 minutes), 360° degree (60 minutes) sweeping time-lapse films.
• Create 90° degree, 180° degree, 270° degree, 360° degree panoramic pictures.
• Mount cameras up to 750 grams on the standard 1/4 -20 UNC male tripod screw thread. Perfect for the MUVI™ HD or other actions cameras with continuous photo mode.
• Standard 1/4 -20 UNC female tripod screw thread for mounting on Veho DuoPod tripod or other tripod systems.
• Integral fold out feet to stabilize and support larger cameras.
• Ships with iPhone/Smartphone holder to enable panoramic time lapse photography using your smartphone with apps such as Time Lapse Pro or Glimpse Pro.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
You’d be right to think that it’s possible to carry out basic video editing on any modern PC running Windows XP - straight out of the box. XP includes the Windows Movie Maker video-editing program and, although it lacks frills, it does what it does quite well.