Muvi K-Series Wi-Fi Wireless Remote Control with Wrist Strap from Veho
The new Wi-Fi wireless remote control has a built-in lithium-ion rechargeable battery which can last up to 5 hours of continuous use when paired with your MUVI K-Series, so you can be sure that you never miss a moment.
The rugged and robust design of the Wi-Fi remote has an IP66 rating, which means that the remote is protected from total dust ingress and from high pressure water jets from any direction. Perfect for any action sports such as cycling, skiing/snowboarding, mountain climbing and other outdoor activities.
The Wi-Fi remote has 7 controlling buttons allowing you to control most of the camera’s settings and features, such as video recording, still photos, photo burst and settings ensuring you capture what you want.
The Wi-Fi remote has a built-in LCD screen, which when paired with your MUVI K-Series will mirror the status screen directly on the remote control, for confirmation of the cameras functions and settings.
Using the wrist/body strap you can attach your wireless remote to yourself or your equipment enabling you to keep your hands free for your activity. Features Key Features:
• Take full wireless control of the MUVI K-Series camera from up to 120m(360ft) with functions such as video record, photo capture and other key setting changes directly from the wireless remote
• Rugged IP66 rated design which protects from total dust ingress and from high pressure water jets from any direction
• Use the wrist/body strap to attach your wireless remote to yourself or your equipment enabling you to keep your hands free for your activity.
• Large internal rechargeable battery which will allow you to control your MUVI K-Series camera for up to 5 hours
• Built-in LCD screen displays the MUVI K-Series camera status for easy access and control of the camera
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 36 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
You’d be right to think that it’s possible to carry out basic video editing on any modern PC running Windows XP - straight out of the box. XP includes the Windows Movie Maker video-editing program and, although it lacks frills, it does what it does quite well.