Veho MIMI-KEY-003 Mimi wifi Keyboard & Air Mouse with game controller
Veho MIMI-KEY-003 Mimi Wireless Air Gyro Gaming Keyboard & Mouse Pointer, Gamepad
• Motion sensing air mouse
• Left and right mouse buttons
• LED indicators for battery status
• Ergonomic gamepad with two analogue joysticks and digital buttons
• 4 axis 10 fire buttons
• Trusty 8-way D-pad
• Charging via mini USB port
• HTPC supported
• Battery : Li-Polymer rechargeable battery: 3.7V/1100mAh
• Dimension : 149(L) x 126(W) x 47(H)mm
• Battery life :>20 hrs for constant usage
• Charging time :3 hrs
• Effective range : up to 10 meters (2400MHz ~ 2483MHz)
• Supported system : MS Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7
Power saving function :
• Air Keyboard switches to power saving mode after idling for 10 seconds, press any key or move the mouse to wake it up.
• After idling for 4 minutes, Air Keyboard will switch off to save power, press the left click button to turn it on again.
* Self Customizable buttons are only for Microsoft Windows system and may not work normally in Mac OS or Linux system.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 3000 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 60 months
- Veho - Lifetime Warranty
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
What’s the most important part of your PC system? Its processor? The mainboard? Maybe the power supply? You’d only have a case if you thought it’s the PSU. That cornerstone of a PC system is the most important part of the PC system as concerns what’s in the chassis, which might surprise you, but it’s definitely the devices you use to interact with a PC which are absolutely top dog.