VMware Backup Software Package Veeam Essentials Enterprise Plus (2 Socket )
Veeam Essentials Enterprise Plus 2 Socket Bundle for VMware - Data Protection and Virtualization Management Solution
Even organizations with a few hosts need reliable, affordable management tools that deliver innovative features in a solution that’s easy to use and easy to manage. That’s why Veeam Software offers Veeam Essentials. Available in 2-socket bundles, Veeam Essentials is a complete solution for data protection and virtualization management. It packages Veeam Backup & Replication and Veeam ONE in one product suite, offering rich capabilities and an attractive price for virtual environments with a few hosts.
With Veeam Essentials, you can manage and protect your virtual infrastructure with the power and ease of a single solution that addresses your most important virtualization management needs:
• Complete visibility of the entire virtual environment
• 2-in-1 backup and replication
• 24x7 real-time monitoring
• And more!
Advanced monitoring, reporting and capacity planning for backup
Veeam Backup & Replication is an innovative and award-winning data protection solution. And when coupled with Veeam ONE in Veeam Essentials, it’s even easier to know your virtual environment is protected. With advanced monitoring, reporting and capacity planning for backup, you can identify unprotected VMs, optimize backup resources, automatically document backup status and more.
Protecting your investment
Your investment in Veeam Essentials is protected as your virtual environment grows and changes. If you switch hypervisor platforms, you can swap your Veeam Essentials licenses between VMware and Hyper-V. And if your virtual infrastructure grows beyond 6 sockets (2 Sockets Included in this bundle ONLY), you can upgrade it to Veeam Backup Management Suite for a price that takes into account your original purchase of Veeam Essentials.
• Veeam Essentials Enterprise Plus 2 Socket Bundle for VMware; Includes Backup & Replication Enterprise + Veeam One
Limit of 6 sockets of Veeam Essentials (any hypervisor, any edition) per organization. Features Veeam Essentials is a suite of award-winning products to help you protect and manage your virtual environment:
Veeam Backup & Replication provides fast, flexible and reliable recovery of virtualized applications and data.
• 2-in-1 backup and replication – unifying backup and replication in a single data protection solution.
• Multi-hypervisor support - protect all VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V VMs with a single product, from a single console.
• Synthetic full backups - create a new full backup recovery point from prior full and incremental backups without placing duress on primary storage.
• Built-in deduplication – cut backup storage requirements up to 75% by compressing backup and network traffic and eliminating duplicate blocks of data.
• Near-continuous data protection – capture changes and update VM images as often as every few minutes for on-site and off-site replication.
Veeam ONE is a single solution for powerful and easy-to-use monitoring and reporting
• Real-time monitoring - 24x7 real-time monitoring and alerting, with built-intelligence for fast troubleshooting and problem resolution.
• Documentation and management reporting - complete, up-to-date documentation of the structure and state of your virtual environment, plus automated and on-demand reports for the information your organization requires.
• Capacity planning - trend analysis, threshold forecasts, provisioning recommendations, what-if modeling and more.
• Business categorization - views of your virtual environment from a technical and business-oriented perspective, using rules and dynamically-maintained groups that reflect your organization’s structure, locations, service levels or any other criteria you define.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.