Hi Band Flanger FL-10 by Valeton
Valeton Loft Series Hi Band Flanger FL-10 Guitar Pedal - Based On The Boss HF-2 Hi Band Flanger Pedal
By DPD On 28th Jan
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
• MANUAL: Controls sound delay time.
• RES: Controls the amount of feedback.
• RATE: Controls the flanger speed.
• DEPTH: Controls the flanger depth.
* Boss HF-2 Hi Band Flanger is a flanger stompbox model of Roland Corporation. The aforementioned manufacturer and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. The trademarks were used merely to identify the sound character of this product.
More information can be found in the User Manual below:
Features • Clean, bright flanger tone.
• Special flanging effect combines the original signal with the delayed signal shifted one octave up.
• Buffer bypass.
• 100% Analog signal path.
• Zinc-alloy die cast casing to withstand wear and tear.
• Heavy duty metal pedal switch and on/off status LED.
• Easy-to-use, readily accessible knobs onboard.
• Great tone with low noise level.
• Great choice for rotary effect lovers.
• Current Consumption:25mA
• Dimensions:94mm(D) × 48mm (W) × 39mm (H)
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited