FET Pre-Amp FP-10 by Valeton
Valeton Loft Series Fet Pre-Amp FP-10 Guitar Pedal - Based On The Boss FA-1 FET Amplifier Pedal
By DPD On 23rd Oct 2018
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
• VOLUME: Controls the output volume (gain).
• BASS/TREBLE: Controls the low/high EQ level.
• FLAT/LOW CUT: For cutting low frequency when switched to low cut.
* Boss FA-1 FET Amplifier is a preamp model of Roland Corporation. The aforementioned manufacturer and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. The trademarks were used merely to identify the sound character of this product.
More information can be found in the User Manual below:
Features • Compact FET transistor based preamp pedal.
• Up to 26dB clean boost without any distortion.
• Works best at the very front of your pedal chain.
• Buffer bypass.
• 100% Analog signal path.
• Zinc-alloy die cast casing to withstand wear and tear.
• Heavy duty metal pedal switch and on/off status LED.
• Easy-to-use, readily accessible knobs and switch onboard.
• Great tone with low noise level.
• 2-band peak EQ and low cut toggle switch for flexible tone shaping.
Power:9V DC center negative
Dimensions:94mm (D) × 48mm (W) × 39mm (H)
Low/Cut filter:200Hz, -6dB/Octave
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited