Valeton Coral Series Coral Echo Digital Delay Guitar Pedal
Valeton Coral Echo Guitar Pedal, Digital Delay, 11 Delays, True Bypass, Stompbox, Coral Series
By DPD On 20th Jun 2018
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
The unit is housed in an aluminum-alloy die cast casing to withstand wear and tear with a heavy duty metal footswitch and on/off status LED.
- Digital: Produces a pure, accurate delay effect.
- Analog: Produces a warm, vintage delay effect.
- Tape: Simulates the echo tone from a tape machine.
- Tube: Simulates the sound from a tube-driven echo machine.
- Mod: Produces a pure delay with chorus effect.
- Nova: Produces a delay tone with shimmering feedback.
- Dynamic: Produces a pure delay tone with dynamic delay volume variation.
- Sweep: Produces a delay tone with sweeping filter.
- Lofi: Produces a delay tone with sample reducing feedback.
- Rev: Produces a delay tone with reversed feedback.
- Slapback: Simulates the classic slapback echo tone. Features • MODE: For selecting delay types
• F.BACK: Controls the feedback of delay
• TIME: Controls the delay time
• MIX: Controls the mix level between dry/wet signal
• Power: 9V DC center negative
• Current Consumption: 135mA
• Dimensions: 93mm (D) × 50mm (W) × 46.5mm (H)
• Weight: 175g
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months