Universal Audio UAD-2 Live Rack (Core)
Universal Audio UAD-2 Live Rack (Core), Use UAD Plugins In a Live Environment, Failsafe Features
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
Realtime UAD Effects Processing, Purpose-Built for Live Sound.
UAD-2 Live Rack is a robust 16-channel MADI effects processor that allows live sound engineers to craft studio-quality mixes using Realtime UAD Processing and industry-leading UAD plug-ins — including Antares Auto-Tune Realtime — right out of the box.
Built to withstand the rigors of live sound, users can chain up to four UAD-2 Live Rack units for up to 64 channels of MADI signal processing.
Now You Can:
• Mix studio-quality live sound with included UAD plug-ins like Antares Auto-Tune Realtime, genuine Teletronix® LA-2A and 1176 compressors, Pultec® EQs, and more
• Connect up to four UAD-2 Live Rack units for 64 channels of MADI signal processing
• Use the Live Rack App for effects tweaking, saving, and recall — complete with drag and drop, copy and paste, plug-in zoom, channel strip presets, and more
• Mix faster with MIDI snapshot recall and seamless integration with select Soundcraft Vi consoles
Realtime UAD Plug-In Processing
With its Realtime UAD QUAD Core Processing, UAD-2 Live Rack lets engineers shape their live mixes with the world’s best analog emulations, courtesy of Universal Audio’s acclaimed UAD Powered Plug-Ins library. Plus, existing UAD plug-in users can readily use all their licensed UAD plug-ins with UAD-2 Live Rack.*
*Live Rack includes the Core or Ultimate UAD plug-in bundles. Other UAD plug-ins sold separately.
A small number of UAD plug-ins are incompatible with UAD-2 Live Rack. For full details, visit help.uaudio.com.
Select from Core and Ultimate Software Packages
UAD-2 Live Rack Core includes a generous suite of UAD plug-ins right out of the box, featuring Teletronix LA-2A and 1176 compressors, Pultec EQs, and more. UAD-2 Live Rack Ultimate offers 90 UAD plug-ins, with titles from SSL, Studer, Neve, Manley, Lexicon, API, Moog, and more.
Both Core and Ultimate bundles include the Antares Auto-Tune Realtime plug-in. Legendary for its vocal enhancing and creative applications, use genuine Antares Auto-Tuning in real time for pitch correction and modern pop vocal effects.
Live Rack Application
With the Live Rack application, front-of-house engineers can take advantage of intuitive features such as drag and drop, copy and paste, keyboard navigation, plug-in zoom, and the ability to store and recall channel strip presets and/or complete setup configuration Snapshots. Designed for seamless operation in a live setting, the Live Rack app features large text and GUI elements making it easy to quickly tweak parameters. The Live Rack app also features MIDI snapshot recall capabilities as well as networked software integration with select Soundcraft Vi consoles.
UAD-2 Live Rack includes professional, fail-safe features for reliable live sound use. Redundant internal power supplies ensure that UAD-2 Live Rack will continue to process audio if one power supply fails. If the Live Rack application or computer fails, or its Thunderbolt cable is disconnected, UAD-2 Live Rack will still process audio with the last known plug-in state intact. And with the Live Rack app in Safe mode, destructive setting changes are prevented during a live show.
Antares® Auto-Tune Realtime
The ultimate low-latency tuning solution, optimized for instant live vocal tracking in the studio or on stage. From subtly tweaking a singer’s intonation to transforming a vocal into varying degrees of robot-speak, Auto-Tune is a powerful tool for a modern music producer’s toolkit.
Pultec® Pro Equalizers (Legacy)
Mix with two of the most sought-after hardware EQs ever made — the MEQ-5 Midrange Equalizer and the EQP-1A Program Equalizer. Both of these tube-based icons deliver smooth and silky EQ curves with an abundance of warm analog character.
1176SE/LN® Classic Limiting Amplifiers (Legacy)
Get classic, ultra-fast FET compression from the world’s most recognized compressor. The 1176 will impart punch, presence, and character as well as its signature distortion overtones on drums, vocals, guitars, and bass. The 1176LN has graced countless recordings, from Led Zeppelin, to the White Stripes and Michael Jackson.
Teletronix® LA-2A Classic Leveling Amplifier (Legacy)
With its gentle, program dependent optical compression and meticulously designed tube amplifier, the LA-2A is the go-to compressor for professional mixers around the world — especially for vocals. Incredibly easy-to-use Peak Reduction and Gain controls gives you the ideal optical compression sound for guitar, bass, drums, and more.
RealVerb Pro is a flexible, natural sounding reverb based on UA’s own unique set of algorithms. Allowing you to design the room just as you hear it, the RealVerb Pro goes beyond simply big/small or dark/bright, giving your sources distortion-free, smoothing diffusion control and ultra-long reverb tail.
Precision Mix Rack Collection
Featuring the Precision Channel Strip, Precision Reflection Engine, and Precision Delay Modulation plug-ins, the Precision Mix Rack Collection offers four modern, high-fidelity plug-ins for recording and mixing. Powerful and intuitive, Precision Mix Rack Collection gives you an impressive tool set — perfect for beginners and seasoned professionals alike.
• Process with acclaimed UAD Powered Plug-Ins while mixing live sound — including no latency pitch correction with Antares Auto-Tune Realtime
• Includes a suite of UAD plug-ins including Antares Auto-Tune Realtime, Teletronix LA-2A and 1176 compressors, Pultec EQs, and more
• Allows use of any licensed UAD plug-in(s) in users’ UAD accounts*
• Combine 4 units for up to 64 channels of Optical MADI signal processing
• Store configuration Snapshot files for easy recall of all show settings
• Load Snapshot configurations via MIDI or Soundcraft Vi CUE function
• Connects to Soundcraft Vi consoles via Ethernet for Snapshot CUE control
• Thunderbolt 3 connectivity for Macs (for plug-in control only)
UAD-2 Live Rack System Requirements
• Apple Mac computer with available Thunderbolt 3 port
• MacOS 10.13.3 High Sierra
• Thunderbolt 3 cable for each UAD-2 Live Rack unit
• (2) single MADI Optical SC cables or (1) Duplex MADI Optical SC cable for each UAD-2 Live Rack unit
• MADI optical SC signal source & return (e.g., digital mixing console)
• Internet connection to download software and authorize UAD plug-ins
• Six gigabytes available storage
• Cables and adapters are not included
• Thunderbolt 1 or 2 Mac can be used with appropriate adapters and cables
• Multi-unit setups cannot use duplex (paired) MADI cables
• For complete compatibility information, please visit help.uaudio.com
|Computer Interface Type|
|Analogue Inputs (Total)|
|Analogue Outputs (Total)|
|Mic Preamps (Max)|
|Instrument Inputs (Max)|
|Sample Rate (Max)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited