Universal Audio Apollo Twin MKII DUO Thunderbolt Audio Interface (B-Grade)
Universal Audio Apollo Twin Mark2 DUO Thunderbolt Audio Interface (B-Grade)
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Apollo Twin MkII DUO - The Next-Generation Desktop Audio Interface From UAD
Improved Conversion, Enhanced Monitoring
How do you improve on the world's most popular professional desktop recording interface? Not one to shy away from such a task Universal Audio have been in the lab re-designing the Apollo Twin from the ground up, delivering enhanced conversion and monitoring functionality. The new 2x6 Universal Audio Apollo Twin MKII DUO Thunderbolt interface is the embodiment of UAD's pursuit of technical perfection.
Pristine A/D and D/A Conversion
Clarity, Accuracy, Depth
The old Apollo is definitely no slouch when it comes to conversion but the new model improves on the gold-standard quality you know and love. The improvements will give you ultra-low THD and increased dynamic range resulting in breath-taking clarity, pin-point accuracy and amazing depth in your recordings - as heard on hit records by Kendrick Lamar, Coldplay, Brad Paisley and more.
Emulate Classic Preamps from Neve, API, Manley And More With Unison™ Technology
A Rack Full Of The World's Finest Pres Without The Rack!
A breakthrough in emulation, Apollo Twin MkII's Unison Technology allows you to faithfully emulate the warmth and tone of the world's most legendary and sought after transformer and tube-based mic preamps - complete with their signature gain stage "sweet spots", impedance and component level circuit behaviours.
With unrivalled hardware-software integration, Unison Technology allows you to record at near-zero latency with a variety of options. Want to record through a preamp emulation of the UA 610-B Tube Preamp? Maybe you want to record your guitar through a Fender, Marshall or Ampeg bass amp model? UAD has you covered - you will get an unmatched, authentic analogue sound from the Apollo MkII and the Hi-Z input will give you dead-on impedance and gain matching of the aforementioned bass amp models!
Realtime UAD-2 Processing - The Sounds Of The Most Coveted Studio Gear On Your Desktop
Realtime Analog Classics
The Apollo's Realtime UAD Processing needs no introduction. With genuine analogue emulations from Neve, Manley, API, Struder, Ampex, Lexicon, Fender, Marshall and more, the sound of the world's greatest hardware is at your fingertips. Available with a choice of UAD-2 SOLO, DUO or QUAD Core processing power, Apollo Twin lets you record through the full range of UAD Powered Plug-Ins - at near-zero latency, greatly offloading required processing power from you CPU.
Included with the Apollo Twin MkII is the "Realtime Analog Classics" suite of UAD powered plugins featuring the UA 610-B Tube Preamp & EQ, Raw Distortion, Softube Amp Rooms, legacy LA-2A and 1176LN compressors, Pultec EQs, and more. Right out of the box you have a rack full of bonafide studio classics.
Available with UAD-2 QUAD, DUO, and SOLO Core Processing
Need More DSP Horsepower?
In addition to the popular UAD-2 SOLO and DUO Core models, Apollo Twin MkII is available in an ultra-powerful UAD-2 QUAD Core model, allowing more plug-in horsepower for running the most complex and convincing analog emulations on the market.
Built to Record: Improved Monitoring and Workflow
All New Built-In Talkback Mic
Apollo Twin MkII offers greatly improved monitor functionality versus the original Apollo Twin - with Mute, DIM, Mono, and ALT speaker switching. It also includes monitor remote controls and a built-in talkback mic for easy communication with talent and/or recording slate cues. These features, combined with Apollo Twin MkII's scalability, make it the new standard for professional desktop recording.
Professional Performance and Scalability with Console 2
Combine And Expand
Users of Apollo Twin MkII can combine up to four Apollos and six total UAD-2 devices - adding I/O and DSP as your studio grows. Once you expand your studio with an Apollo 8, 8p, or 16 rackmount unit, you can use Apollo Twin as a desktop monitor control while still tapping its additional I/O and DSP power.
More information can be found in the User Manual below:
• Available UAD-2 QUAD, DUO, or SOLO Core Processing for tracking through vintage compressors, EQs, tape machines, mic preamps, and guitar amp plug-ins with near-zero latency*
• Unison™ technology offers stunning models of classic tube and transformer-based preamps, guitar amps, and stompboxes
• Built-in talkback mic for communication with studio talent and recording slate cues
• Improved monitor functionality including monitor remote functions and Mono, Mute, DIM, and ALT monitor controls
• 2 premium Unison mic/line preamps; 2 line outputs; front-panel Hi-Z instrument input and headphone output
• 2 digitally controlled analog monitor outputs for full resolution at all listening levels
• Up to 8 channels of additional digital input via Optical TOSLINK connection
• Includes Realtime Analog Classics UAD plug-in bundle, featuring Legacy versions of the LA-2A Classic Audio Leveler, 1176LN Limiting Amplifier, and Pultec EQP-1A Program Equalizer, plus Softube Amp Room Essentials, Raw Distortion, 610-B Tube Preamp & EQ, and more
• Runs UAD Powered Plug-Ins via VST, RTAS, & AAX 64 in all major DAWs
• Uncompromising analog design, superior components, and premium build quality
*Apollo Twin MkII includes the "Realtime Analog Classics" UAD plug-in bundle. All other plug-ins are sold separately at www.uaudio.com. All trademarks are property of their respective owners.
Included in the Realtime Analog Classics Bundle:
• UA 610-B Tube Preamp & EQ
• UA 1176LN Limiting Amplifier (Legacy)
• UA 1176SE Limiting Amplifier (Legacy)
• Pultec EQP-1A EQ (Legacy)
• Pultec Pro EQ (Legacy)
• Teletronix LA-2A Leveling Amplifer (Legacy)
• Raw Distortion
• Softube Amp Room Half-Stack (Softube Amp Room Essentials)
• Softube Bass Amp Room 8x10 (Softube Amp Room Essentials)
• Precision Channel Strip (Precision Mix Rack Collection)
• Precision Reflection Engine (Precision Mix Rack Collection)
• Precision Delay Mod (Precision Mix Rack Collection)
• Precision Delay Mod L (Precision Mix Rack Collection)
• RealVerb Pro Custom Room Modeler
|Computer Interface Type||Thunderbolt|
|Analogue Inputs (Total)||2|
|Analogue Outputs (Total)||6|
|Mic Preamps (Max)||2|
|Instrument Inputs (Max)||2|
|Sample Rate (Max)||192 kHz|
|Dynamic Range||n/a dB|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited